Sonu Nigam Appreciation Thread - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Don't make me say PUNJABI GALIYAN to you. πŸ˜† You better bring ur butt there. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

OOOYYYEEE...je tussi kudi naa hunde pher main dasda...bbbuuurrraaahhh...Tongue
Originally posted by brahmabul

OOOYYYEEE...je tussi kudi naa hunde pher main dasda...bbbuuurrraaahhh...πŸ˜›
Tu ne kabhi mujhe kudi samjha kahan hai? πŸ˜† Always ganging up against me with ur begum 😭 Ab tou Bahaar bhi nahi rahi mujhe bachane ke liye. Thanks to Sonu ji that u r here, ab khoob badla loon gi. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Tu ne kabhi mujhe kudi samjha kahan hai? πŸ˜† Always ganging up against me with ur begum 😭 Ab tou Bahaar bhi nahi rahi mujhe bachane ke liye. Thanks to Sonu ji that u r here, ab khoob badla loon gi. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Aan to meri begum nu hun...aisi taisi kar deni appa tuhadi...TongueπŸ˜ƒ

Aan to meri begum nu hun...aisi taisi kar deni appa tuhadi...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
woh meri bhi kuch lagti hai. πŸ˜†

@Simi - Nahi its jst nice to see Sahil back after Indian Idol naa. πŸ˜›

he he...yes yes amidst all the excitement lets not forget that this is a appreciation thread.

So I'll sign off with this latest song from Sonu.

See ya...😊

OK Good Night. Will check the song once I get home. Bye!

Will try my best to remain active here. But I know its going to be a tough job.

Begum Sahiba ko bhi le ke aata hoon. Unke baigar kahan hamara mann lagta hain...:P

Facebook par abhi bhi Autumn season chal raha hain. Bahar taan ethe haigi.

BTW did you watch this:
BRAHMYYY πŸ€— ahhh i missed calling you brahmy 😳 on fb it was always sahil this and sahil that.. uff πŸ˜›

and I saw the vid! HAYEEE okk i swear I'm gonna go crazy this season over sonu... why is he so perfect 😭
and omg seriously the couple at the end.. they were beautiful 😍 she had a very sweet voice and that was adorable how their family was dancing in the back.. like AWWW πŸ˜ƒ and HELL YESSS he's handsome.. and hott 😳 and sexy too 😳😍 that was so cute how he melted ☺️

he he...yes yes amidst all the excitement lets not forget that this is a appreciation thread.

So I'll sign off with this latest song from Sonu.

See ya...😊
OHHH I hadn't heard this.. the lyrics are sweet.. most songs nowadays are just a spin off version of the same 2 words "tum mile" or "tere liye".. sonu is perfect as always but I don't know about the "rap" at the end by that random guy LOL

I'm sooo looking forward to his performaces on x factor.. ive been missin those badly 😍

Career as a composer

His only album as a composer was Chanda Ki Doli.

He has also composed the Mumbai Anthem as a tribute to 26/11 martyrs. This song has been sung by 14 prominent singers from the Indian music fraternity namely Shaan, Kailash Kher, Roop Kumar Rathod, Hariharan, Jagjit Singh, Shankar Mahadevan, Sunidhi Chauhan, Suresh Wadkar, Talat Aziz, Alka Yagnik, Mahalaxmi Iyer, Kunal Ganjawala, Richa Sharma and Sonu Nigam himself. The song also features an exclusive voiceover by Amitabh Bachchan.

Ohh and isn't he also going to compose for a movie soon as well? I think he's gonna collaborate with another MD.. I hope he signs abhijeet for a song cause he mentioned somewhere that if he ever composes, he'll want him to sing πŸ˜ƒ

Some Facts and stories about Sonu Nigam

Sonu Niigaam hits highest note for patriotic song

Music director Shamir Tandon can't stop raving about Sonu Niigaam who hit the highest note ever for a patriotic track in the film Kandahar. Directed by retired army officer, Major Ravi, the trilingual project in Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam, toplines Amitabh Bachchan and Mohanlal."The song in question is Naman hai.. and Sonu has hit the highest note in human vocal registry with an open-throat effort without singing falsetto," explains Tandon. Technically, the last octave is the highest possible note that can be humanly hit. And it's usually achieved while singing falsetto when the voice begins to vibrate and turns shrill.

"Sonu was unaware of what he had done. Very few people in the world can go this far. The late Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan was an exception but even he sounded shrill. Sonu sustained the pitch admirably and the heaviness in his voice added a melancholic touch to the song," exults Tandon.

Naman hai'has been penned by lyricist Sandeep Nath who also wrote verses for Tandon's earlier soundtracks for movies like Page 3 and Corporate. "Ravi wanted lines that weren't overdramatic and he wanted a Hindi synonym of salaam that could be used across the three languages. Naman is another word for salute in Hindi," says Tandon.

This soft rock number, complete with electric violin, guitar distortion and live drums, though in Hindi, will be used in all three versions of the film. The other songs will be dubbed in the respective languages.

Ahh I've been dying to hear this song ever since you told me about it last year.. its still not out yet? πŸ˜”