Future track

mcgregor thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Now that every raaz is out in open  here is what the cvs will show us

Gauri after knowing the truth will turn negative come back to haveli. Meanwhile Jagya wud also return back. Guri will torture the whole family but anandi will be ther to always support them and save them. Seeing this jagya will start hating gauri and relise that he just had an infactuation with gauri and his true love is anandi. one fine day gauri's bade papa will visit her and will be shocked to see gauri's behaviour...and inturn will tell her the secret that the reason she is a doctor today is bcoz od bharon singh who provided for the funds and also insisted that she shud not be remarried and let her complete her studies. Gauri herself who is a good person at heart will realise her mistake apologize for everything and go away. jagya is also forgiven by all incl anandi and they all live happily. finally anandi will never complete her studies and just be a bheendni...

Instead i wud want them to show the following
When anandi and gauri meet...though gauri is angry anandi will explain to her that whatever happened her family was not at fault. it is jagya who has not told her the truth. but the reason for that is may be he really loves gauri and dosent want to leave her. gauri agrees and returns back to mumbai. gauri will be in a dilema and wud not know what to do, she cant accept jagya bu will be good friends with him. in the meantime anandi will become a doctor and run the hospital which was built...

Do share ur views as to what will the cvs show us and what we want to see

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think whatever happens anandi should not go back to jagya, he tortured her for 5 years!
they should introduce a new man for her and show a new love story, but at the same time let her study.
sanjudiewithu thumbnail
Gr8 creativity! But they vil nt simplify the things instd the vil bring new twisg may b gauri is preg or dadisa is seriously ill or anandi turns modern educatd . When d trp goes down dey vil end vit mahaepi!
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have no idea how the CVS minds work, so I will not comment because time and again they've disappointed us with weird story lines. If they are reading this forum, here is what I would STRONGLY recommend:-

Gauri does NOT turn negative. She figures out the truth, apologizes to Anandi for her mistake in unknowingly ruining her life. She resolves to straighten Jagat and goes back to Mumbai. First thing she should do is ask Jagat to leave Kunda Tai's place. She should then tell the truth to Kunda Tai, who will of course slap Gauir and then Jagya and then ask them both to leave for living under sin.

Gauri should call her baday papa and get his help to find another house. Gauri should cut all ties with Jagat. Jagat will get bad and blame Anandi for ruining his love life. Anandi should call Gauri and tell her that she can have Jagat and that she did not expect Gauri to tell this to Jagat. Gauri tries to explain to Jagat but he does not listen. Gauri decides to teach him a lesson and pretends that she loves him. She then demands that he cut all ties with his family. In fact she also pretends to insult his family many occasions. She really wants Jagat to hate her. She also pretends that she likes another guy in college. Jagat cannot take all this and he gets jealous and sad. Slowly he realizes that he misses anandi and her company. Of course, his education is stopped because he has no money to support himself and has to now work as a junior doctor in a hospital. Jagat breaks up with Gauri and Gauri feels happy that she has no part in breaking Anandi's married life. Jagat tries to contact Anandi and she is not ready. Meanwhile she becomes doctor in Jaipur and comes to mumbai for further studies. Jagat and Anandi's path's cross again. What will anandi do? What will Jagat do? Will they fall in love again? Will anandi choose another man in her life? Will Gauri ever find another true love?

I think Anandi should find a new man and Jagat and Gauri should be together. This way the social message that child marriage is evil becomes clear! THE END