India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Todays promo

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
The promo is based on fridays episode  where gopi goes to rashi can you teach me how to write ahamjis name,  gopi looks at rashi is there so many letters in Aham jis name Rashi says yes, then rashi   calls urmilla to say i have found the road to get Gopi out of this house urmilla satisfies smiles n says yesAngry  so tonight we might see the end of this kalakari hopefully

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YAPoojaa_PHowlarious

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Tonight?...it comes on sunday?
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I think she meant Monday Taral.

This promo there are talking we could have guessed that much from what happened at the end of Friday's episode, I swear this serial is so slow. 
tvfreak86 Senior Member
tvfreak86
tvfreak86

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I think Ahem will throw Gopi out of the house!!! May be after that he will realize
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfreak86

I think Ahem will throw Gopi out of the house!!! May be after that he will realize

Nah, Kokila is not going to let her go, no matter what he wants to throw her out, even Chirag and Hetal will back Kokila up, we saw that after Naani left didn't we, also look at Switzerland track, when she was lost and found, Kokila tears in the eyes hugging her, she thinks of her like her daughter now, Aham also knows how she feels, he saw it in Switzerland he wouldn't dare do it, that's why he always says to Kokila when Gopi has errored, why are you asking me, ask her, it's like two sister and brother having a fight and the brother is telling the mother that...lolz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Nah, Kokila is not going to let her go, no matter what he wants to throw her out, even Chirag and Hetal will back Kokila up, we saw that after Naani left didn't we, also look at Switzerland track, when she was lost and found, Kokila tears in the eyes hugging her, she thinks of her like her daughter now, Aham also knows how she feels, he saw it in Switzerland he wouldn't dare do it, that's why he always says to Kokila when Gopi has errored, why are you asking me, ask her, it's like two sister and brother having a fight and the brother is telling the mother that...lolz.

ROFL OMG nafisa i think you just made ahem and gopi bother and sister hahahaha doing that you have broken their rishta as hubby and wiffy lolzzz
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

agree with u nafisa koki will let gopi to throw her out how much rahi play her kalari on gopi
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Gopi is here to stay (hip hip hooray)Dancing Kokla told Ahem when Nani left her promise to him has been fulfilledDancinghe might shout at Gopi????? or make his lovely faceAngryROFL 

Go to top