Why doesn't Gulaal tell Kesar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Why doesn't Gulaal tell Kesar that sending him to a boarding school was Motaba's idea not hers? Kesar keeps on getting mad at Gulaal for keeping him away from her but he is th eone who refused to meet her when she visited. Even when Gulaal was accused of keeping Kesar away for ten years, Gulaal did not say that Motaba wanted to do it, not Gulaal. I think the writer is forgetting parts of the story.
Hi :)

I haven't watched the show from the beginning and so I am fully aware of the story. Why did Motabha send Kesar to boarding school? And the flashback that Kesar has all the time about that man saying, "how come gulaal forgave her husband's killer", why did Gulaal forgive Dushyant?

thanks all. I am fairly new the Gulaal forum and a silent reader .
dat child kesar aftr deyarvatu started treating gulaal lik hz wife showing authority over her .that was affecting hz psyche in a bad way at sch a tender age wen evn he cudnt appreciate da meaning of dat relation and hz company was also bad...i think dats y motaba sent him away so dat he gets a better place 2 flourish n study well n all.bt m nt 100 percent confident fr i dint watch gulaal frm da begining regularly.
MotaBa was worried about Kesar's aggressive behaviour and also about the fact that he is 'growing up' and it wouldn't be appropriate to leave him with Gulaal because his questions about their deeyarvatu would only grow.
Agree with Reemz and also because after finding out about Dushyant's hand in Vashant's death, he started acting up in school and not listening to the teacher. That's when Motaba sent him off.