Posted: 12 years ago

I never take anything to heart: Imran Khan

Madhureeta Mukherjee, TNN | May 23, 2011, 12.00am IST
It's just Planet Bollywood News. At 7 pm every night. It's that time of the day when you get your daily dose of Bollywood gossip, scoops, confessions, face-off and link-ups... as it's happening.

Caught and clicked exclusively on zoOm. Tonight it will get even hotter because the news is going to be broken by none other than Bollywood's hottest youth icon, Imran Khan himself.

Of course, it's not like Imran has been spared the punch in the past, and he admits it himself. "I agree that news on most channels is sensationalised, but at the end of the day everyone is looking for an audience. I never take anything to heart because we have to work together here. It's a reality that everyone wants to know everything about an actor's life, so it's not fair to blame the media. Nowadays, there's a lot more openness between actors, media and the audience. All three have become closer to one another.

There's no longer that big separation. Planet Bollywood News at least makes an effort to get all sides of the story and that's why I like to watch the show. If there's anything happening in the industry, I know I can catch it here," says Imran. Catch Planet Bollywood News in an all new avatar tonight, and every night at 7 pm only on zoOm — India's No 1 Bollywood channel!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/I-never-take-anything-to-heart-Imran-Khan/articleshow/8509320.cms

I think there is nothing for him to take it to heart. Not yet anyway.

so he likes gossip. I guess because there hardly is any on him lol
offcourse y wud he take anything to heart for that there need to be something😆 i guess Bollywood still hasnt sucked him yet or hes a smart player whatever lets see if he can be as scandalous as his Mamujaan Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
Good. That should help him while reading his movie reviews.
I like him...he's down to earth and simple! Very laid back and doesn't care about the drama of it all! Good for him!
 ^Modesty is a virtue, but so over-rated!  😉  😆

Please take acting to heart

Originally posted by Theatre

Please take acting to heart

🤣