Gunjhun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys! So i've been thinking about this whole Neelu thing for a heck of a long time, as I'm sure you guys are too, and I came up with this, if not very vague, theory. Remeber how Guddus dad had Guddu arrested because of some crime he committed then he showed the cops Guddu had hidden a gun in his bag and got him arrested? Here's how I think this may tie in with Neelu. MAYBE she was someone dear to him, a friend or a girlfriend, who to some circumstances ended being killed by someone. In his anger he went, got a gun, shot/killed/injured that person as revenge for her. Dinanath found out, got Guddu arrested and Guddu never speaks to his father again! Sooo, maybe we won't have to worry about any Neelu character to come out and take Guddu away from Runjhun! Anyone have any thoughts or theories they'd like to share. I'm sure many of us have thought of who Neelu can be, other then a bar dancer!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am still worrying cause i know as soon as gunjhun fall in love the cv's will bring another woman in the show to cause trouble between them (as if it dont have enough already ðŸ˜”)
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with kittykisser
Because if Neelu turns out to be his girlfriend and she comes in then theres no doubt Guddu's feelings for her will rekindle(which will make the M&Ms use her to their advantage!)
Firstly I have a strong feeling she is the exact opposite of Runjhun
and that she will try to steal Guddu
But then I also wonder if  Runjhun will realize her love for Guddu during this neelu chakkar

peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good theory but I like the friend idea better then girlfriend
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hope there is no "other woman" scenario in BBAT, but I do think there is going to be some suspense something in Guddu's past that will come hunt this pair later. Just hope it is not a girl.
nadeera thumbnail
May be she's gonna show up this week...i ve already imagined that Neelu is hugging Guddu. Runjhun stares at them sadly.. But suddenly a little girl enters and calls him 'MAMA!'
Yes.. I have imagined her as Guddu's sister..
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nadeera

May be she's gonna show up this week...i ve already imagined that Neelu is hugging Guddu. Runjhun stares at them sadly.. But suddenly a little girl enters and calls him 'MAMA!'
Yes.. I have imagined her as Guddu's sister..

I also like the idea of Neelu being his sister...
sofeajan thumbnail
Hi everyone.
I think that Neelu is Guddu's girlfriend. She is from a rich family. Her parents were against her seeing Guddu because he was like Gunda so she either went crazy or tried to kill herself and is now in an asylum. So the room with flowers which  Guddu recall during the Suhaag Raat could be her hospital room now. So when G and R patched up , G will tell R who Neelu is. R being kind hearted wanted G to bring her to the hospital. When R went to see a miracle happen. Neelu slowly recovered. Once she recovered she wanted to pursue G again. The docs will tell G and R not to stress her or she will fall back into oblivion so G had to pretend to still ove Neelu but secretly pining for his wife. Of course in all this chakkar, the mamas and mammis have a ball of time to spoil it for G &R. 😆😆😆
Seriously I hope they won't go on this route. I rather it be Guddu's sister who is sick and R came to rescue again.😉
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ sofeajan- I really would like to not see the mental asylum at all on this serial.  Seeing this disturbing place was quite common back in the day w/Zee tv serials (a lot of the time, it was the main heroine or one of the main heroines who would be in this place even though they didn't deserve to be there.)  Although I feel that Runjhun is most probably not gonna end up in a mental asylum, I still would REALLY like to not see it!  

Like I've said before, I really don't care about the writers introducing a girl from Guddu's past in the future & who knows if they're even gonna go through w/it.  We don't even know if this Neelu is even alive or not.  If the writers wanna keep her a mystery for a while, it's fine w/me but I would like to know sometime while this show is airin' on tv as who this Neelu is. 
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am very sure & don't think Neelu is his girlfriend, bcas if he had any past then he would not like Runhjun, he would not be attracted to her so much. I am sure that runhjun is guddu's first love :)

May be I am thinking like GUDDU's father has some past or something, may be that y GUDDU hates his father.

Always we see this "other woman" concept which is very common. But as BBAT is something different, I don't think CV's should bring this "other woman" concept again.