India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

The Theory Of Neelu

Gunjhun Groupbie
Gunjhun
Gunjhun

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Hi guys! So i've been thinking about this whole Neelu thing for a heck of a long time, as I'm sure you guys are too, and I came up with this, if not very vague, theory. Remeber how Guddus dad had Guddu arrested because of some crime he committed then he showed the cops Guddu had hidden a gun in his bag and got him arrested? Here's how I think this may tie in with Neelu. MAYBE she was someone dear to him, a friend or a girlfriend, who to some circumstances ended being killed by someone. In his anger he went, got a gun, shot/killed/injured that person as revenge for her. Dinanath found out, got Guddu arrested and Guddu never speaks to his father again! Sooo, maybe we won't have to worry about any Neelu character to come out and take Guddu away from Runjhun! Anyone have any thoughts or theories they'd like to share. I'm sure many of us have thought of who Neelu can be, other then a bar dancer!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
i am still worrying cause i know as soon as gunjhun fall in love the cv's will bring another woman in the show to cause trouble between them (as if it dont have enough already Unhappy)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaliaPink19Pleiades-Ishana-Infofan

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
I agree with kittykisser
Because if Neelu turns out to be his girlfriend and she comes in then theres no doubt Guddu's feelings for her will rekindle(which will make the M&Ms use her to their advantage!)
Firstly I have a strong feeling she is the exact opposite of Runjhun
and that she will try to steal Guddu
But then I also wonder if  Runjhun will realize her love for Guddu during this neelu chakkar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87Pink19PleiadesOmaRamdassInfofan

peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Good theory but I like the friend idea better then girlfriend

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87PleiadesInfofan

Shineon IF-Rockerz
Shineon
Shineon

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Hope there is no "other woman" scenario in BBAT, but I do think there is going to be some suspense something in Guddu's past that will come hunt this pair later. Just hope it is not a girl.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesOmaRamdass

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
May be she's gonna show up this week...i ve already imagined that Neelu is hugging Guddu. Runjhun stares at them sadly.. But suddenly a little girl enters and calls him 'MAMA!'
Yes.. I have imagined her as Guddu's sister..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87Pink19NVBGKYOmaRamdass

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadeera

May be she's gonna show up this week...i ve already imagined that Neelu is hugging Guddu. Runjhun stares at them sadly.. But suddenly a little girl enters and calls him 'MAMA!'
Yes.. I have imagined her as Guddu's sister..

I also like the idea of Neelu being his sister...
sofeajan Groupbie
sofeajan
sofeajan

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone.
I think that Neelu is Guddu's girlfriend. She is from a rich family. Her parents were against her seeing Guddu because he was like Gunda so she either went crazy or tried to kill herself and is now in an asylum. So the room with flowers which  Guddu recall during the Suhaag Raat could be her hospital room now. So when G and R patched up , G will tell R who Neelu is. R being kind hearted wanted G to bring her to the hospital. When R went to see a miracle happen. Neelu slowly recovered. Once she recovered she wanted to pursue G again. The docs will tell G and R not to stress her or she will fall back into oblivion so G had to pretend to still ove Neelu but secretly pining for his wife. Of course in all this chakkar, the mamas and mammis have a ball of time to spoil it for G &R. LOLLOLLOL
Seriously I hope they won't go on this route. I rather it be Guddu's sister who is sick and R came to rescue again.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edabella

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index