Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ragini,s Interview, the best so far!! (Page 2)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Ragini sang that song in other show as well, called "entertainment Kay liye kuch bhi karay ga" infront of Anu Malik and farha khan, she sang it couple if other time, it's everybody,s favourite songs, so darling!! You are trying to FIND something which is not there, If there was anything Ragini would have said it, she told in the interview clearly she has no time for anything else. She is good because she seems honest and doesn't make up things for media attention, and that's the best thing about Ragini.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviKeenu.GShadowImbuemjtruelegendYusBeeAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Yes she has sang that song quite a few times and she does sing it very well. I was kind of hoping that she would sing a different one this time. Never mind, its still good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviShadowImbueAshis

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviKeenu.GShadowImbueinfinity00Ashis

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Thhhanksss a ton for sharing diBig smileRagini is such a sweetheartTongue Hugshe is so adorable,honest and humble and too good as a person loveddd all her answers as all were realistic and showed her maturity level, humbleness as well as wisdom and intelligence as a person she is so different in real life too  all  her answers were  so  honest but I loved one of her answer the most that is "Both the Tv or Films are just a medium for me to showcase my talent there is no superiority of one over the other" her acting skills are also extremely polised by the passage of time also liked that the fact that she learned a lot from Supriya Ji and they get along really well very few actors acknowledge co-actors who had helped them.I also loved her journey of Jhalak there was transformation from complete non-dancer to a very good dancer also liked the fact that she wish to explore more of herself also liked  her being  multi-talented Embarrassed.Her charming smile, positive attitude and  her goodness  and humbleness as a  person will take her even to the new hights of glory for sureThumbs Up.As you have said di I lovvveee and adore her even more as a person and as an actorStar

Edited by firefly99 - 23 May 2011 at 3:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01Keenu.GYusBeeAshis

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
thank you so much for the interview sheemadi! tht was pretty long compared to the ones i have heard before! Tongue
But glad tht the reporters were being genuine and not bringing personal life much in the discussion!
For me, it was probably her best interview [not tht i dont like the previous ones Tongue]!~ 
Ragini is very down to earth person despite her celebrity status which is an attitude needed to reach new heights! I bet she will go long way because of it! and seems like she shares a very unique relationship with supriyaji in real life too..
Oh and totally forgot to add, she's amazingly witty jus like you Tongue LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeAshis

ramzzz Goldie
ramzzz
ramzzz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Thank you for the interview..that was a really nice interview..ragini is just too good ..got another level of respect for her now..she defi is goin long way..

YusBeeAshis

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

thanx a looot fr sharing...d best one 4 me tooHug...

she is really a wonderful peson.Embarrassed..n i feel dat its true dat she n suhana hav a very beautiful heartDay Dreaming...she is too simple n down to earthApprove..
d excitement with with sh ws sayin abt her 1st adBlushing n all jst shows how genuine she is n dat she doesnt frgt d way she had comeThumbs Up..her answers wr all very smartClap n
MORE FILMS IN HAND??Party...dats awsomeDancing...wud like to see sum of her gud-movies whr she cud showcase her talent moreDay Dreaming..n more n more people like Ragini n her talentBlushing..

i hav nvr seen RKB, her's ws a new face to me in BBApprove n she jst Rocccked in itHug...
no one cud hav done dat role with d significance with which ragini did..n Suhna tooDay DreamingThumbs Up...she truly has never left any stone-unturnedClap...she is a wholesome-packageThumbs Up,n i jsst adore her fr what she is n fr givin us our Wonderful suhanaDay Dreaming...

dont know hw many times more i'll bcm LATTOO of herEmbarrassed...i've jst gne TOO MAD of herDay Dreaming...
LUV U RAGINI!!HugHeart...

YusBeeAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

Thank you so very  much for sharing Sheema di...I guess this is the longest interview ever of Ragini alone and she is so grounded and genuine.I loved the pause she gave in the first rapid fire question and the second ahem ahem questionLOL..Really loved it!!!..A SENSIBLE interview after AGES!..I like such interviews where they talk about their profession more than their personal life...I find it very wierd when ppl start asking all personal questionsConfusedHum to kisi ko personal baatein nahin batate..woh log kyun bataye?LOL

Thats very true Shaunak babu. I also don't get why they have ask questions like "are you seeing anyone? or when are you getting married?" I mean of course when the time comes I sure people will find out but it is really silly to expect them to actually talk about their private life. I'm glad she was direct and said "I don't have time for these things" That was good answer.

YusBeeAshis

Go to top