Ragini,s Interview, the best so far!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you so very  much for sharing Sheema di...I guess this is the longest interview ever of Ragini alone and she is so grounded and genuine.I loved the pause she gave in the first rapid fire question and the second ahem ahem question😆..Really loved it!!!..A SENSIBLE interview after AGES!..I like such interviews where they talk about their profession more than their personal life...I find it very wierd when ppl start asking all personal questions😕Hum to kisi ko personal baatein nahin batate..woh log kyun bataye?😆

Thhhanksss a ton for sharing di😃Ragini is such a sweetheart😛 🤗she is so adorable,honest and humble and too good as a person loveddd all her answers as all were realistic and showed her maturity level, humbleness as well as wisdom and intelligence as a person she is so different in real life too  all  her answers were  so  honest but I loved one of her answer the most that is "Both the Tv or Films are just a medium for me to showcase my talent there is no superiority of one over the other" her acting skills are also extremely polised by the passage of time also liked that the fact that she learned a lot from Supriya Ji and they get along really well very few actors acknowledge co-actors who had helped them.I also loved her journey of Jhalak there was transformation from complete non-dancer to a very good dancer also liked the fact that she wish to explore more of herself also liked  her being  multi-talented 😳.Her charming smile, positive attitude and  her goodness  and humbleness as a  person will take her even to the new hights of glory for sure👍🏼.As you have said di I lovvveee and adore her even more as a person and as an actor⭐️

Edited by firefly99 - 12 years ago
thank you so much for the interview sheemadi! tht was pretty long compared to the ones i have heard before! 😛! 
But glad tht the reporters were being genuine and not bringing personal life much in the discussion!
For me, it was probably her best interview [not tht i dont like the previous ones 😛]!~ 
Ragini is very down to earth person despite her celebrity status which is an attitude needed to reach new heights! I bet she will go long way because of it! and seems like she shares a very unique relationship with supriyaji in real life too..
Oh and totally forgot to add, she's amazingly witty jus like you 😛 😆! 

Thank you for the interview..that was a really nice interview..ragini is just too good ..got another level of respect for her now..she defi is goin long way..

thanx a looot fr sharing...d best one 4 me too🤗...

she is really a wonderful peson.😳..n i feel dat its true dat she n suhana hav a very beautiful heart😍...she is too simple n down to earth..
d excitement with with sh ws sayin abt her 1st ad☺️ n all jst shows how genuine she is n dat she doesnt frgt d way she had come👍🏼..her answers wr all very smart👏 n
MORE FILMS IN HAND??🥳...dats awsome...wud like to see sum of her gud-movies whr she cud showcase her talent more😍..n more n more people like Ragini n her talent☺️..

i hav nvr seen RKB, her's ws a new face to me in BB n she jst Rocccked in it🤗...
no one cud hav done dat role with d significance with which ragini did..n Suhna too😍👍🏼...she truly has never left any stone-unturned👏...she is a wholesome-package👍🏼,n i jsst adore her fr what she is n fr givin us our Wonderful suhana😍...

dont know hw many times more i'll bcm LATTOO of her😳...i've jst gne TOO MAD of her😍...
LUV U RAGINI!!🤗❤️...
Originally posted by .sb.

Thank you so very  much for sharing Sheema di...I guess this is the longest interview ever of Ragini alone and she is so grounded and genuine.I loved the pause she gave in the first rapid fire question and the second ahem ahem question😆..Really loved it!!!..A SENSIBLE interview after AGES!..I like such interviews where they talk about their profession more than their personal life...I find it very wierd when ppl start asking all personal questions😕Hum to kisi ko personal baatein nahin batate..woh log kyun bataye?😆

Thats very true Shaunak babu. I also don't get why they have ask questions like "are you seeing anyone? or when are you getting married?" I mean of course when the time comes I sure people will find out but it is really silly to expect them to actually talk about their private life. I'm glad she was direct and said "I don't have time for these things" That was good answer.

Thanks for Sharing Di   😆

Q's were Very Good...No OTT...Nice Interview too . 👍🏼

ohhh dat is really sweet...ragini was looking so cute😊
        thanx 4 sharing dii😊
Edited by panic_monger - 12 years ago
Originally posted by netri

Thanks for Sharing Di   😆

Q's were Very Good...No OTT...Nice Interview too . 👍🏼

Khula Aam Doing Plagiarism of words  😆
Ragini looks gorgeous as usual!! She is soo pure at heart!! 🤗 She is soo sweet! Thanks for sharing the interview and thanks to the people who took her interview about her career 😉