Ragini,s Interview, the best so far!!

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well folks, just browsing for Ragini, something on her as it has been so so so long to see her doing anything else , found this interview, honestly the best ever interview conducted by any one so far, Ragini was truly looking amazingly beautiful , simply beautiful and definetly an inspiration for young girls ( I am toh too old for getting any inspiration now !!!) I am sure you guys will fall for her once again. If any one could tell me the name of the girl who conducted the interview and how to send her feed back please do me a favour and give me the link, as all her questions were sensible , although being a latoo fan of Ragini knew all of the answers she was going to give but even then really really enjoyed it. Ragini just love you Bachaa!! and I pray that you stay just the way you are now, bless you.

Here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y73eY-gwm0

i dont know how to paste it here and couldnt find our usuall topic where we put stuff. I am sure this was not there, if it was already been posted then a big SORRY and close the topic.

Edited by venture - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG!! Thankyou di.😃 It really was a super interview. Indeed it was the best one so far. I love how down to earth she is, so normal and genuine. Loved her smart answers. The lady conducting the interview must have heard our plea for a decent interview and so decided to do it just for us!! How lucky she is!! (I think she said her name is Verneka Sing)

She has worked really hard but the her talent was always there. Even in RKB, her performance was lovely. Her strong comic timing was evident in the light/funny scenes. I didn't watch BB, only saw some clips on YT, yes her acting was good there too. Of course SGP wouldn't have been THE SGP if it wasn't for Suhana and thats all thanks to Ragini's amazing portrayal.👏

If it isn't obvious, I'll say it again..I just ADORE RAGINI for being so natural and grounded and I love her even more for playing Suhana sooo beautifully.

Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
I so much want Sonia Deol of BBC asian network to take Ragini,s interview, she is really smart and ask smart questons. Well what can you say besides kay this phrase is made for Ragini, " A girl nexr door"
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for Sharing Di😃

Have to say Q's were Very Good...Nothing OTT...But Relieved to hear she Doesnt have anyone in her Life...Chalo Kuch toh Chance Hai Mera 😳 😆
savi-sgp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much.😃 It really was a super interview. Loved her smart answers.  Ragini is so lucky I hope her lucky gives him more films and tv serials also!!

She has worked really hard but her talent was always there. Even in RKB, her performance was lovely I was sure RDB WASN'T HER FRIST SHOW but it was. after seen BHASKAR BHARTI I just loved her perfomence and her acting and every thing I saw her in the show.

Of course SGP wouldn't have been THE Sasural Genda Phool if it wasn't for Suhana and thats all thanks to Ragini's amazing portrayal.👏 

I think Ragini can play ever role because of her talent and her hard work.

I think with every serial she perfomam improving her acting still she improving. Day by day she have different thing to show in her acting I just love her she's very hard working in every thing.Clap

I just ADORE RAGINI for being so natural and grounded and I love her even more for playing Suhana sooo beautifully.

And why she sing jay fav song. I watch one segment of jay and ragini there ragini said aao gaye jab tum is jay fav song and after that every interview she sing this song i don't why? but i want to know.😃
Edited by savi-sgp - 12 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks di for sharing such a lovely interview of ragini...shez really nice n down to earth person...her voice is so sweet itz first time  heard her singing n that too my fav.song...wish she soon comeup with her album love to hear her voice...n yeah a big thanks to her for giving us suhana.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It is wonderful intereview... Nice answers by ragini.. Ragini truely is an amazing star... Smart questions and smart answers.. Rapidfire round is different... Good to know she have no particular criteria about her husband should be like this or that.. which is very rare to see..

(Ragini dewanaa.. 😆)  would  be very happy to know that No boy-friend is there in her life..
Lage raho Rubal  😆  😆
sushma_01 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. It was a very good interview. Ragini was adorable 😛  Just loved all her answers esp when she said 'none of the two' when interviewer asked her which reality show she would like to take part in. 
Also, as she said I think Ragini really respects Supriya ji in real life too and shares a very good relation with her and it clearly reflects onscreen. 

infinity00 thumbnail
Ragini sang that song in other show as well, called "entertainment Kay liye kuch bhi karay ga" infront of Anu Malik and farha khan, she sang it couple if other time, it's everybody,s favourite songs, so darling!! You are trying to FIND something which is not there, If there was anything Ragini would have said it, she told in the interview clearly she has no time for anything else. She is good because she seems honest and doesn't make up things for media attention, and that's the best thing about Ragini.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes she has sang that song quite a few times and she does sing it very well. I was kind of hoping that she would sing a different one this time. Never mind, its still good.