India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

Sooraj Thapar does not suit in main villians role

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
i think Sooraj Thapar does not suit main villian's role...((Dhananand))

i dont understand y they chose sooraj thapar to play the main villian...i have seen him in comedy roles...
like in sasural genda phool,hum saath saath hain comedy circus etc

i think Amatya Rakshas (Tej sapru) or acharya sukhdev

shud have played the role of Dhanananda? (main villian)

i have seen them in various old movies playing villians

they have done wrong castingAngry

wat do u think guys?

Edited by Suneel_kumar - 23 May 2011 at 7:14am

have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Hey suneel,I dnt agree wid u in this topic..Suraj ji is doin awesum job,infact I lv dis shw coz each n every character suits to his role awesumly well.
I've seen suraj ji in SGP too n I lvd him in d shw bt in Cgm heez playing jst opp role n m hating his character badly,so for me his performance is top class n d role suits himSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Historylover

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
kya bol rahe ho yar, wrong casting?? SGP ka to pata nahi coz i dont watch it, but itna bol sakti hu, dat Suraj ji is doing a brilliant job as Dhananand, infact iss character ko itna perfectly koi aur portray kar hi nahi sakta tha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dreamHistoryloverRatiG

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I agree with spardha...Sooraj ji's acting is fantastic as Villian King Dhananand. His expressions are perfect so I don't think he was wrong choice.I watch this show for Acharya Chanakya and Chandragupt Maurya who created great history.

Edited by anu93 - 23 May 2011 at 12:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dreamHistorylover

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Opps!! Sorry for double post

Edited by anu93 - 23 May 2011 at 12:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dream

malwica2 Senior Member
malwica2
malwica2

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
he totaly justifies the role of ghananand!!

have-a-dreamHistorylover

Historylover IF-Dazzler
Historylover
Historylover

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
I'm really sorry Sunil...but, I don't agree on this point with u...suraj ji, Manish ji and Rushi are the pillars of this show...they are one of the reasons  4 me to watch this show...I think suraj ji is more than perfect 4 Dhananand's role...i too have seen him in comedy shows and now he is portraying a negative role so perfectly which shows how versatile he is as an actor...i didn't expected him to be  such a great actor before watching him in D's role...and I think that D's character here is also lil bit comicLOL...love his Dhigh dha...his attitude, style, looks as a sanki and carefree king is brillliant...i can't even think of anyone else in place of him...jis episode woh nahi hote i miss him a lotCry
But, everyone has his/her own perspective of judging things...so ab main zyada kuch nahi kahungiSmile

Love,
BhargaviSmile

have-a-dreamMoner_Radio

have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu93

I agree with spardha...Sooraj ji's acting is fantastic as Villian King Dhananand. His expressions are perfect so I don't think he was wrong choice.I watch this show for Acharya Chanakya and Chandragupt Maurya who created great history.

yeah anu suraj ji's expressions are totally awesum,n moreover who cud 've said TIRKIT DHA TRIGID DHA better dn himLOL,I guess no one..so he best potrays D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index