India-Forums

The Judges Were ... (Page 2)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Ankit bhai, you stole my words? Yeh kya baat hui?Tongue

Anyways, yeah, I was thinking of starting a similar topic. I do not think Jai deserved 50/50. Maybe 47, maybe 48, but definitely not perfect. The dance steps he was given were ordinary to say the least and there was nothing extraordinary in his performance, although I could see he did try hard to please the judges. Anyways, the perfect score was a 'mercy score' because he dedicated the song to 'everyone who he had offended', nothing more, nothing less. If he got a perfect, I feel Vrushali should've gotten a perfect.

Edited by debayon - 22 May 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaThatOneGuy

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
If they didn't give him a perfect score, I think then it would look like they didn't forgive him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

If they didn't give him a perfect score, I think then it would look like they didn't forgive him. 

exactly thats the thing...

even in the prince matter it felt like he was given mercy scores Confused coz usually when someone does one single mistake and show it on their face they get 7's...Prince showed it on his face for like 20 seconds...

If Jai and prince had gotten what they deserved then Jalwa would have won with 20 points margin!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08mazkachazkatulipbaby53

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
They told Amar + Punit-Amrita(whose duet was amaaazing) that they have to deduct marks for the slight mistake..even though it was really slight, but they didn't deduct marks for Jai..it was SOOO evident that they were trying to make up for the fight...are they saying that D who got perfect 50 compared to Jai's perfect 50?! like seriously. :S Jai could have done so much better.I expected SO MUCH from him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08charmz517ThatOneGuymazkachazkatulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

exactly thats the thing...

even in the prince matter it felt like he was given mercy scores Confused coz usually when someone does one single mistake and show it on their face they get 7's...Prince showed it on his face for like 20 seconds...

If Jai and prince had gotten what they deserved then Jalwa would have won with 20 points margin!

Yeah, I did notice that, but it might be also because he really felt bad. I actually felt bad for him too! Not saying he deserved more than a 7 though...

charmz517

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
This is a very arbitrary statement on my part because I have not watched the finals and have no clue about the real situation.

However, in my opinion if a judge gives a score they absolutely cannot stand by with the conviction of their heart then they have no integrity and have no credibility. Some of these judges are well respected, have a good support base and have no reason to bend to whims.

So that is why I hope they either felt that Jai was deserving or went easy to ethically compensate for the null score past or something of that sort that they can stand by with conviction and not some sort of bullying. Because honestly if the judges, the decision makers are easily bullied - then what is to happen of all the players.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517hindu4lyfdesicrowdyipeeNishita123tulipbaby53

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
yes i agree! jai's performance did not deserve 50/50!!!! i think the judges gave it to him just to shut him up and move on with the show! 

ThatOneGuy

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Can you prove it?

Or are you just speculating as usual? Unless you've got some inside news you'd like to share with us? Maybe you met up with the judges personal psychiatrist and they told you that the judges were being bullied that has left them scarred for life and Jai didn't actually deserve those marks?Ermm

Edited by hindu4lyf - 23 May 2011 at 4:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZeedesicrowdyipeeNishita123AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index