Lux Dance ke Superstars

The Judges Were ... - Page 11

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As  far asfor forgiveness goes,  I think the judges all forgave jai, last week itself, although none of them seem to have forgotten it,  you could see when prince finishes his performace, three judges point out the fact that prince didn't stop unlike certain someone. Also i think, the fact that prince got a little more marks inspite of forgetting twice and showing it, is coz of the fact that he didn't stop compared to a certain someone, which i thought was unfair to everyone, even to prince.

I agree Jai made mistake and he shouldn't have got full marks, but the marking system at times makes so sense to me, for a number of times. when i thought the contestant would get a certain mark and they end of either getting more or getting less.
Whatever it is, i am sure , the judges are not bullied into giving the marks, they judged with, purely wrt the performance on GF an gave the marks, I might not agree to it, but i donot think they were made to give the marks.

Also, its easy to comment on performances when we see them from TV, the edited clean neat ones, but the judges see it live, and the decision is made then and there not after Action Replay. 
I thought, Jai was excellent with the double ballet bars, yes there were mistakes with trampoline, but he was beautiful with ballet bars.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mystic-writer92

okay, having read your post...im sure the moderators were bullied into not banning your account. honestly, if the judges can be "bullied" as you say, then they don't deserve to be judges. i don't know if you know the meaning of bullied, or any other word for that matter, but here, let google help.

bully

exclamation

1. An expression of admiration or approval
      • - he got away?bully for him

noun /'bo?ole/
    bullies, plural

1. A person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker

noun

1. Corned beef

verb /'bo?ole/
        bullied, past participle; bullied, past tense; bullies, 3rd person singular present; bullying, present participle

1. Use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants
          • - a local man was bullied into helping them

adjective

1. Very good; first-rate
          • - the statue really looked bully

so what jai made a minor mistake, get over it. d-sir missed 3 beats yet he also received full marks...jai is way more versatile than ur damn d-d-d-sir
          besides, im sure u make mistakes all the time at home, yet your parents always say ur "PERFECT" (HA!) 
          anyways, go eat a muffin and give me one as well before i become mean :)

😃 oh no you shut me up by calling me names and using abusive language...😃 You win...Just like no one can compete with Jai when it comes to bashing in DID, no one can compete with you when it comes to bashing other forum members...😃 Let me know if you want a medal or a trophy...😛
      mystic-writer92 thumbnail
      Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
      This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 oh no you shut me up by calling me names and using abusive language...😃 You win...Just like no one can compete with Jai when it comes to bashing in DID, no one can compete with you when it comes to bashing other forum members...😃 Let me know if you want a medal or a trophy...😛

I see what your problem is. You're simply jealous of Mihir ⭐️
      Why ankit? why
      and i want a medal...no trophy...got enough of those (parents always cry over them)
      arey dont compare me to Jai! Jai...Jai...Jai...well he takes my breath away with every move that he makes...oh what can i say, im in love with Jai 😍 (sorry mihir, ur still number 1 <3 )
      can i like my own posts?
      moderators u need to add that feature :'(
      This content was originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

abe yeh mystic writer bahot pagal hai! 

abe yeh simi bohat naadan hai...no probz simzz, we all here for u
      ur VIRTUAL FAMILY
      HA!
      This content was originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

agar itni khushi milti hai toh phir maanglo Mihir se! 😆 
      yah kisi aur se ...jkk :P

yo priya, stay in ur damn limits
      that watermelon head aint worth mihir
      mihir looks like salman (now dharmesh) and that watermelon head looks like a damn 90% water watermelon! ew.
      and how dare u try starting a love affair between the two?
      mihir is MINE! ONLY MINE!

wait i see whats going on
      u love him
      aint it true?
      u got a crush on him

Ooh, you got a crush on him
      You hope he feels the way that you do 
      You get a rush
      When he's online with you
      Ooh, you've got a crush on him
      A crush on him

anyways, BACK OFF! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

MIHIIIRRR I WUV U 😳❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
      Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
      Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yo priya, stay in ur damn limits
      that watermelon head aint worth mihir
      mihir looks like salman (now dharmesh) and that watermelon head looks like a damn 90% water watermelon! ew.
      and how dare u try starting a love affair between the two?
      mihir is MINE! ONLY MINE!

wait i see whats going on
      u love him
      aint it true?
      u got a crush on him

Ooh, you got a crush on him
      You hope he feels the way that you do 
      You get a rush
      When he's online with you
      Ooh, you've got a crush on him
      A crush on him

anyways, BACK OFF! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

MIHIIIRRR I WUV U 😳❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

you need therapy. Please get some help, soon!this is beyond creepy and you seriously need to get a life!
      -Aaliyah- thumbnail
      Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

abe yeh simi bohat naadan hai...no probz simzz, we all here for u
      ur VIRTUAL FAMILY
      HA!

you are so rude. If you're having problems in life, don't come here and bully people just because you think you're more powerful. Go sort them out with a counselor or something. 
      This content was originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

you are so rude. If you're having problems in life, don't come here and bully people just because you think you're more powerful. Go sort them out with a counselor or something. 

HOW DARE YOU SIMI!😡
      i am not rude

Really
      Urbanized and 
      Dangerously
      Extinct creature

I am not rude at all
      i do have problems in life
      like my mom never makes muffin
      and my dad eats the last cookie every time
      and my baby sis is always crying
      but seriously...i cant afford a counselor
      in my country, the most i can afford is a pizza pocket
      thats all.
      yup.
      and FYI my mother is a psychiatrist!
      damn u all
      i am normal
      normal i tell ya

Normal
      Ormal
      Rmal
      Mal
      Al
      L MIHIR! 

This content was originally posted by: Noor_Ul_Ain

you need therapy. Please get some help, soon!this is beyond creepy and you seriously need to get a life!

oh how originial
      did u steal that from simi or did simi steal it from u
      i know whats going on
      EVERYBODY, listen up
      SIMI AND NOOR_UL_AIN ARE THE SAME PEOPLE
      CAUGHT YOU!
      u wannabe's
      shooo
      this forum is only for serious ppl!