The Judges Were ... - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys lets just stop all these Jai vs Dsir πŸ˜• I feel like I am going through a repeat telecast of 100 such debates we have done where we mention same points πŸ˜† 

For some people Dsir is gonna remain the best ...for some people its gonna be Jai while for others its gonna be someone else ...

and 2nd, why is all this attacking the whole fan clubs going on πŸ˜• no need to be like "Oh here's another Dsir pujari" and censor ur posts with asterisks...

@Mysticwriter...❀️❀️❀️❀️
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Why are you speaking horribly? 

who are u talking to 
oh and i made a poem for u

Such a cute girl
Inside, but ur comments on
My posts really
Irritate me <3
Originally posted by Mihirism

Guys lets just stop all these Jai vs Dsir πŸ˜• I feel like I am going through a repeat telecast of 100 such debates we have done where we mention same points πŸ˜† 

For some people Dsir is gonna remain the best ...for some people its gonna be Jai while for others its gonna be someone else ...

and 2nd, why is all this attacking the whole fan clubs going on πŸ˜• no need to be like "Oh here's another Dsir pujari" and censor ur posts with asterisks...

@Mysticwriter...❀️

HIII β€οΈ

@Mysticwriter...❀️

mihir u look like dharmesh now; before u looked like salman
good plastic surgeon! give me the address...need rhinoplasty (:
Hey bhagwan, yahan par toh Kurukshethra chal raha hain!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mystic-writer92

mihir u look like dharmesh now; before u looked like salman
good plastic surgeon! give me the address...need rhinoplasty (:

It all depends on what settings you have on IF, you see πŸ˜‰ Play with preferences in settings and I'll look like salman again...

for rhinoplasty recommendation, lemme give u Priyanka chopra's number πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by debayon

Hey bhagwan, yahan par toh Kurukshethra chal raha hain!πŸ˜†

Maidan pe utar aao debo jee πŸ˜† give ur vishesh tippani πŸ˜›

Maidan pe utar aao debo jee πŸ˜† give ur vishesh tippani πŸ˜›
Kis vishay mein?

Guys lets just stop all these Jai vs DsirπŸ˜•I feel like I am going through a repeat telecast of 100 such debates we have done where we mention same pointsπŸ˜†

and 2nd, why is all this attacking the whole fan clubs going onπŸ˜•no need to be like "Oh here's another Dsir pujari" and censor ur posts with asterisks...

@Mysticwriter...❀️
Why now, Mihir? You never said anything against when the topic starter started this thread calling Jai a "bully" based on same "sarela" thoughts. So, that was fair? Now that others are talking against Dharmesh you can't take it anymore. One should respect others sentiments too.

If you feel offended please report to close this thread.Edited by Pradarshak - 12 years ago
Originally posted by debayon

Kis vishay mein?
LOL, I hope you understood what I meant, Mihir.πŸ˜†

BTW, you giving hearts to mysticwriter?😲😲