Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Oh, you were analysing their attitude and making notes on how down to earth they are?

I guess I was too busy appreciating their dance performances.

πŸ˜ƒ Well that's the thing...isn't it funny how people with good attitudes seemed to fnish high up on these shows...Salman, great attitude and look he won the show...Shakti, great attitude and look she won the show...D sir and Jeetu, great attitude in DID LM and look they won the show...Team Jalwa in DKS, great attitude and look they won the show... πŸ˜ƒI think it's true, Great dancers are also great human beings...πŸ˜›
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If only that law worked for every dancer eh?

Btw Ankit you forgot to add Terence in that list of yours😍
No worries, I'm sure you'll add him now right? ;)
ankit_nyc thumbnail

πŸ˜› Sure unlike some Jai fans, I have no problem giving winners their credit...no excuse making from my side...Hats off to Remo for winning DID 1, Hats off to Terrence for winning DID 2...Hats off to D sir for winning DID LM...πŸ˜› I don't understand why people can't give credit to the winners...πŸ˜›
ankit_nyc thumbnail

πŸ˜› Well it does...look at Jai, his arrogant and rude comments haven't translated in to any wins for him in more then 5 years...πŸ˜› I think dancers should prove themselves with their dance and not try to prove themselves with their mouths...πŸ˜›
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

He's won Boogie Woogie

πŸ˜› So did D sir and some others from DID  and that was more then 5 years ago...πŸ˜›
Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› Sure unlike some Jai fans, I have no problem giving winners their credit...no excuse making from my side...Hats off to Remo for winning DID 1, Hats off to Terrence for winning DID 2...Hats off to D sir for winning DID LM...πŸ˜› I don't understand why people can't give credit to the winners...πŸ˜›

Have you met all the Jai fans there are in this world? Bit of a generalised comment, no? But then again, it no longer comes as a surprise.

Damn, that is a huge problem though Ankit. Some people are just too busy worrying and putting all their energy in how to perfect their dance to think about how humble they come across to the audience.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜› So did D sir and some others from DID  and that was more then 5 years ago...πŸ˜›

Gimme proof of Dsir and other contestants! 

Here's Jai's proof 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfTjo3-P2z4[/YOUTUBE] 

honestly, I think fame made him all arrogant. 
hindu4lyf thumbnail

πŸ˜› Well it does...look at Jai, his arrogant and rude comments haven't translated in to any wins for him in more then 5 years...πŸ˜› I think dancers should prove themselves with their dance and not try to prove themselves with their mouths...πŸ˜›

He won the heart of Enrique..that's all that mattersπŸ˜›

I guess what you call his 'rudeness and arrogance' helped him a lot when dealing with international superstars.😊
mystic-writer92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay having watched Jai's performance in the finale, I can confidently say that the judges were bullied in to giving him full marks by his tirade-prone nature...There is no way that Jai deserved full marks for his performance in the finale...This was a clear instance of the judges NOT wanting to deal with Jai's tirades and hence giving him full marks to avoid those tirades...It's a shame that the great stage of DID has had to witness such an unfortunate turn of events where one contestant is able to bully the judges in to giving him marks that he clearly does not deserve...πŸ˜• Shaimak and Remo should have given him what he really deserved NOT what he thinks he deserves...πŸ˜• although the judges can't be blamed either, I mean who wants to be accused of cheating and fraud on television like Jai accused them last week? πŸ˜• 

okay, having read your post...im sure the moderators were bullied into not banning your account. honestly, if the judges can be "bullied" as you say, then they don't deserve to be judges. i don't know if you know the meaning of bullied, or any other word for that matter, but here, let google help.

bully

exclamation

1. An expression of admiration or approval
      • - he got awayβ€”bully for him

noun /'bo?ole/
    bullies, plural

1. A person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker

noun

1. Corned beef

verb /'bo?ole/
        bullied, past participle; bullied, past tense; bullies, 3rd person singular present; bullying, present participle

1. Use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants
          • - a local man was bullied into helping them

adjective

1. Very good; first-rate
          • - the statue really looked bully

so what jai made a minor mistake, get over it. d-sir missed 3 beats yet he also received full marks...jai is way more versatile than ur damn d-d-d-sir
          besides, im sure u make mistakes all the time at home, yet your parents always say ur "PERFECT" (HA!) 
          anyways, go eat a muffin and give me one as well before i become mean :)
      mystic-writer92 thumbnail
      Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He won the heart of Enrique..that's all that mattersπŸ˜›

I guess what you call his 'rudeness and arrogance' helped him a lot when dealing with international superstars.😊

ur a good debater !i like u; wanna be friends?
      Edited by mystic-writer92 - 12 years ago