The Judges Were ... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜› Remo summed it up the best...He told Jai that in the past when Jai made some rude and arrogant remarks, the judges all thought he was just kidding around and didn't really mean it...But Remo said that after what happend a couple of weeks ago, he now knows that all those rude and arrogant remarks were't really meant as jokes but rather came straight from Jai's heart...πŸ˜› Now that speaks volumes as to what kind of place Jai has made in to people's hearts...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› So now finishing 4th in a dance contest is a big achievment? πŸ˜› I suppose if one is shooting for mediocrity then that might be good enough... πŸ˜›But someone like D sir doesn't believe in consolation prizes...He finished 2nd in DID 2, but then reached down deep and proved himself as the winner by being the winning choreographer in DID LM, and then again by being on the winning team in DID DKS...πŸ˜› Some people are busy coming up with excuses, and bashing their elders, while people like D sir are busy practicing and perfecting their form...πŸ˜› And we can clearly see where D sir is today and where some others are...πŸ˜›

If you're asking if coming in the top 4 out of the thousands of people that applied all over India (in fact all over the world if you include contestants like Nikkitasha and Rakhee) then yes, I do consider it a huge achievement.😊Clearly your definition of mediocrity differs to mine, what a surprise ehπŸ˜†

I'd be quite happy with a consolation prize if it means I get to work with someone like Enrique😍
Originally posted by Pradarshak

Here comes another D-Sir ke pujari...though I don't feel like replying to people who are so ******** why are you trying to put words in my mouth...where did I say anything about Dharmesh's fan following? Be happy with your D-Sir  and let others remain content with their choices.

Yes, your D-Sir's dance does not appeal to me. I am not a fan of his style of dancing. So??? It's democracy...kisi ki raaj hain kya?

πŸ˜ƒ Why be so frustrated on the forum that you have to use "******" this kind of language? πŸ˜ƒ It all goes back to the kind of people we cheer for...πŸ˜ƒ Cheer for people who are rude and arrogant and use ****** these kinds of words while speaking to their elders and it's bound to rub off on you...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

If you're asking if coming in the top 4 out of the thousands of people that applied all over India (in fact all over the world if you include contestants like Nikkitasha and Rakhee) then yes, I do consider it a huge achievement.😊Clearly your definition of mediocrity differs to mine, what a surprise ehπŸ˜†

I'd be quite happy with a consolation prize if it means I get to work with someone like Enrique😍

πŸ˜ƒ So by your logic, since finishing 4th is such a big deal then finishing 3rd, 2nd, and winning would be even a bigger deal...Salman, Shakti, Alisha, Siddhesh, Punit, and D sir are all better dancers then Jai because they all finished ahead of him and as you said finishing high on these contests is a huge deal...πŸ˜ƒ 
@Priyanka: LOL you're funny, I'm making a big deal out of nothing? Says the person who starts defending Dharmesh simply because a member said 'Jai has won many hearts'πŸ˜† 

So you can put words in people's mouth and I can't? Ah so that's the way you like things to work eh? I'll remember for next time.

Btw you believe that the end result was rigged but at the same time you look at the voting trend and put your full faith in that? Lol! We could spend all day speculating, but as far as I know no-one has any concrete evidence to back it up so I don't really want to get in to that debate with you. I also don't just believe things because many members on a forum agree on a certain issue.

πŸ˜ƒ So by your logic, since finishing 4th is such a big deal then finishing 3rd, 2nd, and winning would be even a bigger deal...Salman, Shakti, Alisha, Siddhesh, Punit, and D sir are all better dancers then Jai because they all finished ahead of him and as you said finishing high on these contests is a huge deal...πŸ˜ƒ 

I must be dreaming. Since when did you start worrying about logic?πŸ˜†

Why just 3rd, 2nd and 1st ankit? I would say well done to all 18 contestants that got a chance to perform on a huge stage did extremely well. It's sad that the future of some of these contestants was in the hands of someone like Mithun but that's the format of the game at the end of the day and another discussion altogether. We all have our personal preference, some will believe that the contestant who came 6th deserved to come 2nd and others will be happy with those that came 1st. Unless of course you expect the billion plus nation to all agree on our opinions?

@Priyanka: LOL you're funny, I'm making a big deal out of nothing? Says the person who starts defending Dharmesh simply because a member said 'Jai has won many hearts'πŸ˜† 

So you can put words in people's mouth and I can't? Ah so that's the way you like things to work eh? I'll remember for next time.

Btw you believe that the end result was rigged but at the same time you look at the voting trend and put your full faith in that? Lol! We could spend all day speculating, but as far as I know no-one has any concrete evidence to back it up so I don't really want to get in to that debate with you. I also don't just believe things because many members on a forum agree on a certain issue.

πŸ˜ƒ I didn't know that bashing judges with rude and arrogant comments, belittleing the achievements of other contestants, and picking on little kids just beause they happen to beat you at something translated in to winning many hearts...πŸ˜› If it does, then yes Jai definitely has won more hearts then anyone else on DID...πŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒ I didn't know that bashing judges with rude and arrogant comments, belittleing the achievements of other contestants, and picking on little kids just beause they happen to beat you at something translated in to winning many hearts...πŸ˜› If it does, then yes Jai definitely has won more hearts then anyone else on DID...πŸ˜›

Clearly you don't know a lot of things but no worries, it's never too late to learn!
Why should I speak for anyone else? That's not my job, I can only speak for myself and he most definitely won my heart with many memorable performances. Looks like he won the judges heart too as they all gave him full marks. ;)

I must be dreaming. Since when did you start worrying about logic?πŸ˜†

Why just 3rd, 2nd and 1st ankit? I would say well done to all 18 contestants that got a chance to perform on a huge stage did extremely well. It's sad that the future of some of these contestants was in the hands of someone like Mithun but that's the format of the game at the end of the day and another discussion altogether. We all have our personal preference, some will believe that the contestant who came 6th deserved to come 2nd and others will be happy with those that came 1st. Unless of course you expect the billion plus nation to all agree on our opinions?

πŸ˜› I am happy for all those who used the opportunity that they got in DID to become better dancers, and also set a good example for others...None of the 18 contestants in all the seasons of DID are the best at anything...so it is pretty strange to see people like Jai, Siddhehs, and Prince behave as if they have conquered the world and are somehow the best daners in India...πŸ˜›I mean come on, at the end of the day all the contestants in the show are just reality stars in a country where there are  thousands of reality stars...πŸ˜› I really don't get where Jai's, Sid's, and Prince's attitude comes from? πŸ˜› Listening to them you would think they are amongst the best dancers in India...πŸ˜› Loved people like D sir, Kishore, Bhavna, etc who didn't fancy themselves as some sort of experts who couldn't be taught anything...πŸ˜› they knew their place in the overall scheme of things and set good examples for all others...πŸ˜›
Oh, you were analysing their attitude and making notes on how down to earth they are?

I guess I was too busy appreciating their dance performances.