The Judges Were ... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Laughing Laughing Laughing...

What else Josh can expect from Ankit :)
If Puneet can get a perfect 10 from everyone by doing a simple routine...only unusually dressed and doing an unusual character...then Jai deserves too for putting so much hardwork in his performance...and what so special about Dharmesh's solo...seen him doing that 100nth times.True perfect 10 deserving performance was the M-V arial act.

On a positive note, even if Jai succeeded in bulling, as per his "haters", all "diggwajs" of dance, I would take it as a complement for him.
Edited by Pradarshak - 12 years ago
Originally posted by debayon

Ankit bhai, you stole my words? Yeh kya baat hui?πŸ˜›

Anyways, yeah, I was thinking of starting a similar topic. I do not think Jai deserved 50/50. Maybe 47, maybe 48, but definitely not perfect. The dance steps he was given were ordinary to say the least and there was nothing extraordinary in his performance, although I could see he did try hard to please the judges. Anyways, the perfect score was a 'mercy score' because he dedicated the song to 'everyone who he had offended', nothing more, nothing less. If he got a perfect, I feel Vrushali should've gotten a perfect.

Tongue Arey Debayon bhai...nice to see you here...Yeah it was not a performance deserving of full marks...Tongue But thank god he got full marks, so at least the finale wasn't ruined by his tirades and bashing...Tongue
Originally posted by Pradarshak

If Puneet can get a perfect 10 from everyone by doing a simple routine...only unusually dressed and doing an unusual character...then Jai deserves too for putting so much hardwork in his performance...and what so special about Dharmesh's solo...seen him doing that 100nth times.True perfect 10 deserving performance was the M-V arial act.

On a positive note, even if Jai succeeded in bulling, as per his "haters", all "diggwajs" of dance, I would take it as a complement for him.

πŸ˜› Well you are right Punit and Jai do share a lot in common...Both finished 4th in their respective seasons of DID, and both are decent dancers...πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Can you prove it?

Or are you just speculating as usual? Unless you've got some inside news you'd like to share with us? Maybe you met up with the judges personal psychiatrist and they told you that the judges were being bullied that has left them scarred for life and Jai didn't actually deserve those marks?πŸ€”

πŸ˜› Thank god he got full marks...At least the finale wasn't tainted by his tirades and bashing...πŸ˜› Just felt bad that the judges were forced to give him full marks for something that clearly was nowhere near deserving full marks...πŸ˜›

PS --- I think fans of Remo and Shaimak may be offended by you saying that they go to psychiatrists...πŸ˜› I mean Shaimak and Remo haven't exhibited any behavior on the show that would lead you to believe they may go to psychiatrist...Not like they put others around them down, or accused others of cheating and fraud...πŸ˜›
Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago
I loved the way Remo handled Jai that day. He was serious and stern. I loved it when he told Jai, in the past you have said a couple of negative things but we thought you were immature or didnt mean it but now I understand that you meant all of  them and said it from your (pointing to heart).  That action spoke volumes.
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› Thank god he got full marks...At least the finale wasn't tainted by his tirades and bashing...πŸ˜› Just felt bad that the judges were forced to give him full marks for something that clearly was nowhere near deserving full marks...πŸ˜›

PS --- I think fans of Remo and Shaimak may be offended by you saying that they go to psychiatrists...πŸ˜› I mean Shaimak and Remo haven't exhibited any behavior on the show that would lead you to believe they may go to psychiatrist...Not like they put others around them down, or accused others of cheating and fraud...πŸ˜›

The point is on what basis do you "assume" they were "bullied"? Do you know their reasons why they gave Jai full marks? I don't think anyone does.

As far as saying Jai got way more than he deserved, thats completely fine. Many people are of that opinion and it is fair to wonder why he was scored easily.

In the end you are the one who is alluding that esteemed judges and stalwarts of dance, would rather compromise with their principles and give in to the whims of one solitary whiny dancer rather than judge with integrity and fairness. Sounds like you have a lot of respect for the judges.
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› Well you are right Punit and Jai do share a lot in common...Both finished 4th in their respective seasons of DID, and both are decent dancers...πŸ˜› 
Yes, and probably you forgot to notice I put Dharmesh's performance in the same league. Fact check...Puneet was not 4th...3rd. This definitely shows how much you have followed DID1 /DID 2.

And you know what, another positive outcome of the Grand Finale...except for Dharmesh's perfect 10...all other perfect 10s including the "Takkar"(Parvez) has one thing in common...TERENCE LEWISπŸ‘...somehow, at some point, they were all mentored by him.
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Can you prove it?

Or are you just speculating as usual? Unless you've got some inside news you'd like to share with us? Maybe you met up with the judges personal psychiatrist and they told you that the judges were being bullied that has left them scarred for life and Jai didn't actually deserve those marks?πŸ€”

Arey the real problem is judges mentioned the little mistake punit/amrita did and they said we are deducting marks for that...but when jai's turn came, they mentioned his mistakes but still gave him 10/10s which lead us to believe that this was given because they want the audience to know everything's cool between jai and judges. πŸ˜Š

but anyway honestly, I don't see how Dsir's 50/50 matched with jai's 50/50 πŸ˜• 
Originally posted by Mihirism

Arey the real problem is judges mentioned the little mistake punit/amrita did and they said we are deducting marks for that...but when jai's turn came, they mentioned his mistakes but still gave him 10/10s which lead us to believe that this was given because they want the audience to know everything's cool between jai and judges. πŸ˜Š

but anyway honestly, I don't see how Dsir's 50/50 matched with jai's 50/50 πŸ˜• 

Mihir my problem is not you disagreeing with the judges opinions and the scores they gave out. My problem is people presenting their opinion as a fact. Some people have some sort of obsession with facts and figures, so when stating their version of a 'fact', I simply asked for evidence which they seem to love oh-so-much.πŸ˜‰

I'm not surprised Dharmesh's overall performance for you was better than Jai's performance lol. As far as the judges being biased and wanting to prove their fairness then well RTH as usual hit the nail on its head. I'd be a little worried if these "esteemed judges and stalwarts of dance, would rather compromise with their principles and give in to the whims of one solitary whiny dancer rather than judge with integrity and fairness."πŸ‘

@ankit: Pradarshak rightly corrected you, not sure which DID you were watching where Punit came 4thπŸ˜†