The Judges Were ... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

If they didn't give him a perfect score, I think then it would look like they didn't forgive him. 

exactly thats the thing...

even in the prince matter it felt like he was given mercy scores 😕 coz usually when someone does one single mistake and show it on their face they get 7's...Prince showed it on his face for like 20 seconds...

If Jai and prince had gotten what they deserved then Jalwa would have won with 20 points margin!
They told Amar + Punit-Amrita(whose duet was amaaazing) that they have to deduct marks for the slight mistake..even though it was really slight, but they didn't deduct marks for Jai..it was SOOO evident that they were trying to make up for the fight...are they saying that D who got perfect 50 compared to Jai's perfect 50?! like seriously. :S Jai could have done so much better.I expected SO MUCH from him.
Originally posted by Mihirism

exactly thats the thing...

even in the prince matter it felt like he was given mercy scores 😕 coz usually when someone does one single mistake and show it on their face they get 7's...Prince showed it on his face for like 20 seconds...

If Jai and prince had gotten what they deserved then Jalwa would have won with 20 points margin!

Yeah, I did notice that, but it might be also because he really felt bad. I actually felt bad for him too! Not saying he deserved more than a 7 though...
This is a very arbitrary statement on my part because I have not watched the finals and have no clue about the real situation.

However, in my opinion if a judge gives a score they absolutely cannot stand by with the conviction of their heart then they have no integrity and have no credibility. Some of these judges are well respected, have a good support base and have no reason to bend to whims.

So that is why I hope they either felt that Jai was deserving or went easy to ethically compensate for the null score past or something of that sort that they can stand by with conviction and not some sort of bullying. Because honestly if the judges, the decision makers are easily bullied - then what is to happen of all the players.
yes i agree! jai's performance did not deserve 50/50!!!! i think the judges gave it to him just to shut him up and move on with the show! 
Can you prove it?

Or are you just speculating as usual? Unless you've got some inside news you'd like to share with us? Maybe you met up with the judges personal psychiatrist and they told you that the judges were being bullied that has left them scarred for life and Jai didn't actually deserve those marks?🤔
Edited by hindu4lyf - 12 years ago
The difference (margin) in the marks would have been even greater if Kruti really got the marks she deserved. Her performance was awesome the prop she used made dancing very difficult.⭐️ There was one slight slip from which she recovered in seconds but this was penalize whereas Jai and Prince who made numerous hugh mistakes were overlooked 😲Edited by vishala08 - 12 years ago
^ THIS, I definitely agree with.

Prince didn't, in MY OWN OPINION (which I do not try to declare as facts), deserve the points he received. His folly was greater than that of Kruti, and even then, he received almost the same points? O___O oddd
Dis dks def proves one thng dat mayuresh was far better than jai n siddesh.n slight better dan dharmesh in solo.but d sir is most intelligent dancer in dks!
And also parvez was surprise! He perfomd brilliantly! So as bhawana! But im very disappntd wit alisha n amrita both r my fav! Hope alisha vil b one of d master in lil master