Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi dreaming about Aham in Switzerland (Page 2)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by Ritu567

I would have liked it better if Ahem had a dream sequence about him n gopi. Embarrassed

me too.

i would be hell ROFL and Day Dreaming  
Ahhh am in lala land already
I am already there.  waiting for ahem to have day dream ... But I think gopi has to be gone from MM  ...maybe she a maji can goes visit nani for a couple of episode.  then I think ahem will miss gopi.

Good idea both his support systems gone for a while, who will sew button for him, pull draw string on his trousers, make him delicious food and take care he has all his socks and clothes pressed and ready for him. If they go away he is bound to miss them, but if Gopi goes, I want Kokila to not lift a finger for her son, when he asks her, I want her to say that's why I got you married so I can retire, not for me to keep looking after you.

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

I would have liked it better if Ahem had a dream sequence about him n gopi. Embarrassed

me too.

I am already there.  waiting for ahem to have day dream ... But I think gopi has to be gone from MM  ...maybe she a maji can goes visit nani for a couple of episode.  then I think ahem will miss gopi.

Good idea both his support systems gone for a while, who will sew button for him, pull draw string on his trousers, make him delicious food and take care he has all his socks and clothes pressed and ready for him. If they go away he is bound to miss them, but if Gopi goes, I want Kokila to not lift a finger for her son, when he asks her, I want her to say that's why I got you married so I can retire, not for me to keep looking after you.
How about Rashi doing his cooking...ROFL
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

me too.

How about Rashi doing his cooking...ROFL
DeadDead Food poisoning DeadDeadDead the Modi will never eat again ROFLROFL
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
The dream sequence between A&G were brilliant.HeartHeart I  personally think that we the audience are being tested with our reactions to the scenes???? and we shouldnt disappoint themBig smile ??? no more dreams but reality plz!!!!Dancingno move R&U kalakareis .AngryAngry

A&G togerther there are a lot of possibilities ?????

J&R trouble in the romance department Rashi the ice maiden not melting??? ie  Rashi have a go at Hetal and Jiger or Chirag see it all????

Possibillies endless ROFL

Go to top