Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi dreaming about Aham in Switzerland

dirtydiana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys I must have missed this - woh it is just brillant can  you imagine if that happen they will really rock together they just look so perfect woh I don't why the creatives are not showing us this.  I think all Gopi need is Ahem love then very thing will be so perfect.   After watching this clip I have to say woh woh please can we see more romantic scenes between ahem and gopi... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would have liked it better if Ahem had a dream sequence about him n gopi. 😳
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ritu567

I would have liked it better if Ahem had a dream sequence about him n gopi. 😳

me too.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

me too.

i would be hell 🤣 and 😍  
Ahhh am in lala land already
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 You know when Ahem had a flashback of Anita, Do you think he'll start having flashbacks of Gopi, as well and realise his love for her ? Or is it me just in lala land
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aham will have a dream of her just wait and watch
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: winter30

You know when Ahem had a flashback of Anita, Do you think he'll start having flashbacks of Gopi, as well and realise his love for her ? Or is it me just in lala land

You know when she went away after Kinjal's marriage I thought that would happen, but they didn't do it, not enough time to miss her, or because before that they weren't thrown together much, she was living her own life and he his without really interacting, now it's slightly better, as she is openly doing things for him and he is grudgingly accepting sometimes although not all the time, he still will drink tea at work sometimes and not want to drink anything she makes, similarly her food he will leave early sometimes or get up from the table when he knows she has made it, so it's still a huge conflict within himself to accept her, so maybe the flashbacks will happen, but he needs to allow this to happen with giving her time within himself for reflection...as I think he lives like a machine, eyes open he thinks of work and nothing else.

ANJ4 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

i would be hell 🤣 and 😍  
Ahhh am in lala land already

I am already there.  waiting for ahem to have day dream ... But I think gopi has to be gone from MM  ...maybe she a maji can goes visit nani for a couple of episode.  then I think ahem will miss gopi.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

I am already there.  waiting for ahem to have day dream ... But I think gopi has to be gone from MM  ...maybe she a maji can goes visit nani for a couple of episode.  then I think ahem will miss gopi.

Good idea both his support systems gone for a while, who will sew button for him, pull draw string on his trousers, make him delicious food and take care he has all his socks and clothes pressed and ready for him. If they go away he is bound to miss them, but if Gopi goes, I want Kokila to not lift a finger for her son, when he asks her, I want her to say that's why I got you married so I can retire, not for me to keep looking after you.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Good idea both his support systems gone for a while, who will sew button for him, pull draw string on his trousers, make him delicious food and take care he has all his socks and clothes pressed and ready for him. If they go away he is bound to miss them, but if Gopi goes, I want Kokila to not lift a finger for her son, when he asks her, I want her to say that's why I got you married so I can retire, not for me to keep looking after you.

How about Rashi doing his cooking...🤣🤢🤢