India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

If I was in Gopi's place

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I would have divorced Ahem, completed my studies and become successful in life with my own huge business. This would have shown Rashi Urmi n Ahem what Gopi is made of. LOL

Gopi should marry someone who will love her and cherish her and respect her for life. This would have shown Ahem what he missed out on in life. Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamSzElizaKawaTraxy101TumhareSanaMshaffa-Nafisa-MereMahiyaa.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
This is because we all modern and adventurous (don't fear life) whilst Gopi is like a woman from the dark ages...that is waiting to be protected by her husband. The amount of money that the Modi's have she should be insisting on an education instead she is content to be a maid in the house like she is not a madam in the house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffaANJ4

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

This is because we all modern and adventurous (don't fear life) whilst Gopi is like a woman from the dark ages...that is waiting to be protected by her husband. The amount of money that the Modi's have she should be insisting on an education instead she is content to be a maid in the house like she is not a madam in the house.
You are so right, and gopi have old fashion valves .   Which is good and bad.     I have friends who are already divorced after a couple of years of marriage and they had dated  aleast 2 years before they got married.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
gopi is a person who dont no about her rights that is why she is having too much troubles in her life
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Gopi doesnt learn from her mistakes everytime somthing that goes wrong in her life R&U are behind it all when Rashi treats her like shit, shouts at herAngry... (and tell her to leave me alone its becouse off you i got told off ) Thumbs Down   dosent that speak volume why cant she tell the difference good and badDead... Kokila in the past has told Gopi to watch out for Rashi and not to listen to her... and come to Kokila and only listen to her . Old values are good we all have them but that dose not mean that when we get married we are the servent of the house Gopi is the big DIL so why dosnt her old values come to light Rashi is the younger DIL not her older sister they are in the Modi house as DILs not sister Gopi need to strat to understand that and only then will she start to see Rashi ture coloursThumbs Up and the love R&U hold for her

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top