Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Kitani jodi hai Kitani story hai

katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone

Let me beware you before you read this. This post is utter bakwaas. And janamdata of this post is puri pagal. And the contents are the results of her pagalpan.

Intro hi lamba ho gaya

Sub: Its simple cuz everywhere everyone is talking abt KMH3 or arjuhi in a new serial. So its something abt that its Just a family tree u might get confused cuz its super big

Thanx to srujana1 who gave a post on premeer and arjuhi together in a serial. So got inspiration frm there

Well giving a little hint abt my post almost most of the BT famous cast is going to be here.πŸ˜†

There are four families

Family no. 1 = Khurana

Mom - Tulsi (ksbkbt)

Dad - meheer (ksbkbt)

bara beta - pratham (kutumb)

bari bahu - gauri (kutumb)

chota beta - Sujal (KTH)

choti bahu - kashish (KTH) (if u were expecting Radhika then sorryπŸ˜† no offence to CB fans)

Choti beti - Heer (KDMHMD) (finally koi kawari mili)

Relationship status of Khuranas

Tulsi-meheer - juzz normal mum dad no luv stories or flashbacks for them. Financially ok not some epic maharaja kind of but can call them lakhpati

Pratham-gauri - arrange marriage but a sweet couple and luv each other to bits.

Sujal-kashish - luv marriage but always fight and always manao each other situation.

Heer- hopeless romantic and an aspiring writer. waiting for her Mr. perfect to come. (who is coming in the next family)

Family no. 2 = Sehgals

mom = Parvati (kggk)

dad - om (kggk) (hope ram dosen't get angry πŸ˜›)

bada beta - Prem (kdmhmd)

badi beti - Aarohi (ise mention karne ki zarurat nahi haiπŸ˜‰)

choti beti - Shamoli (bdkt) hope u remember herπŸ˜† there is an invisible don't

chota damad - shashank🀣 (pkb) no offence to pkb fans

cousin but live with them

beta - prem (Kzk)

bahu- mukti (kzk) [no palchin ok]

relationship status of sehgals

parvati-om again normal mum and dad but this time crorepati

Prem - luvs his work work is his life never gave thought abt love or life partner

Aarohi - she is not chocking sweet neither is she bubbly neither a tom boy but rather a girl who doesn't believe in love dosen't care abt this world only cares for her family and frnds who are very few. even she says I'm selfish. she never thought she wud get married or even fall for a guy that is wht she is. she is a archaeologist.

Shamoli-shashank - well dono kisi aur se pyar karte the par jab dono ko dhokha mila to dono ne shadi kar liπŸ˜†

prem-mukti happily married but feel little awkward since live in others house (drama drama)

Family no. 3 = maan

mom= savita (kmh1)

dad - D.K (kmh1 our evil daddy)

bada beta - Arjun (aur kaun ho sakta hai waise this time no orphan)

badi beti - kripa (kyph)

chota beta - manav

choti bahu - archana

relationship status of maan

mommy daddy pretty much same as season 1 crorepati but not happily married

Arjun - from childhood had see rift in the family mum and dad always fighting even though they did luv marriage so he wanted to believe in happy endings but cudn't. but he wants to settle down with a girl who is understanding kind and wud care for her family.

Kripa - she is the princess of the house luvd by everyone. So she is u knw darpok kind of ladki I mean a girl who never even stepped out of the house alone.

Manav-archana - lovely couple very understanding and perfect balance for each other ( log soch rahe honge kahi to yeh crorepati haiπŸ˜†)

Family no. 4 = Ganwani (Priyal di aapka title chura liy ahope u didn't mindπŸ˜‰ mujhe bahut pasand aaya thaπŸ˜ƒ)

mom - prerna (KZK)

dad - Anurag (KZK) (pehle wala anurag kyuki dusra wala to pratham ban chuka hai πŸ˜†)

bada beta - robbie (kasturi)

badi bahu - kasturi (kasturi)

chota beta - angad (kyph)

relation ship status of Ganwani's

mom-dad perfect romantic couple they are also lakhpati and have a lovely family

Robbie-kasturi well they are a gr8 couple robbie was a bit immature but when kasturi came in his life he became more responsible and now handles the whole family business.

Angad - he is a little spoilt but very good at heart. And loves his family

so here it is

If I left any famous cast pitch in and make your own family

Well for TL fans I can make prem judwa and Have a brother anuraag

Not sure how was my family khichdi but sure if any EK sees this she will have heart attack cuz even the thought of paying so many cast memeber wiil make her mad.🀣

My favorite jodi in this family kichdi is SHASHANK - SHAMOLI🀣

NOTE: my dearest FF readers this is not an FF this was just for fun I was getting bored so I made this Family Tree. But if you want me to continue I can. and if you want to add any other cast just tell me I will but make sure it should be from BT land. itni wafadari toh banti hai

Edited by katrina_petrova - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
what a family khichdi
hehehhe continue
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyalganwani

what a family khichdi

hehehhe continue

hi priyal di read I whole family tree is complete do you want anyone more. see the last family either you will get angry😑 or laughπŸ˜†. if you get angry then sorry😭. and this is not a FF but if you want me to cantinue then I canπŸ˜ƒ

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
You cannot pass such kind of comments for any reason . whether it be funny or serious. so closing this thread as this may hurt the sentiments of the people involved with the other shows you are using to create your own imaginary random post. You for sure can use your own 'fiction' names/shows/etc for the post but not the shows that already exist.

Thanks
Closed