Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Darine1980

Something I don't understand. As R is aware, there is something which he's not able to remember, he feels also that there's a strange relationship between himself and G, and his heart doesn't allow him to wed P... He said that he's ready to know, but noone tells him the truthπŸ˜• !!!!!!

Perhasp they fear he might not accept the truth?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Btw  what happened  before the RaGa scene , when he came down with the gift , he gave to ? He went to P and aksed her what  i skipped that part.
I think I am gonna love tomorrow epi... I love the precap ! Love the way looked confused. The wedding doesn't give a peace of mind, in his deep inside, he knows that he's not doing the right thing!!!
The unconscious R is doubting his love for P, and asked himself about his true love...

I think I am gonna love tomorrow epi... I love the precap ! Love the way looked confused. The wedding doesn't give a peace of mind, in his deep inside, he knows that he's not doing the right thing!!!
The unconscious R is doubting his love for P, and asked himself about his true love...

I already loved the precap, but dont know what will happen????  They can give us more than 20 minutes to give justice to RaGa!
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Perhasp they fear he might not accept the truth?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Btw  what happened  before the RaGa scene , when he came down with the gift , he gave to ? He went to P and aksed her what  i skipped that part.

May be Mel...
Before RG's scene, Dadu gave a list of few things which has to be done for the wedding, and looked ver upset. He told her tha he can't beleive that he's asking this from her. G told him she's ready to sacrifice her love for R if it will make him happy.
I loved the way R gave the gift to G and told her that he's fixed it. It was full of sense cause this is the first thing R has gifted to G and has broken it because of P, and now, while he's aware of anything, he's fixed, it's like it has corrected his mistake of the past.

I already loved the precap, but dont know what will happen????  They can give us more than 20 minutes to give justice to RaGa!

I agree why making 20min 's epi knowing that the show is ending... once again, I hate Zee !

May be Mel...
Before RG's scene, Dadu gave a list of few things which has to be done for the wedding, and looked ver upset. He told her tha he can't beleive that he's asking this from her. G told him she's ready to sacrifice her love for R if it will make him happy.
I loved the way R gave the gift to G and told her that he's fixed it. It was full of sense cause this is the first thing R has gifted to G and has broken it because of P, and now, while he's aware of anything, he's fixed, it's like it has corrected his mistake of the past.

After that... he asked whats the connection between him and G, he went to P and that scene i skipped.
Do you think wa can expect a hugg when G will say goodbye to r?

After that... he asked whats the connection between him and G, he went to P and that scene i skipped.

He went and asked P about th thing that he has to know and he didn't remember, and about the strange link between him and G, and P has said that there's nothing between them.
R gave her the opportunity to tell the truth and to correct her mistake but she didn't. I hope he'll make her pay !!!!!!

Do you think wa can expect a hugg when G will say goodbye to r?

Perhaps!
  It was the second time r was in Gs bedroom.😳
Darine, did you watch the scene between P and her maasi? Where RR overheard them?