Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago

That would be great Mel, plz post the pics.

Rudra: I brought you into this house as a friend and Gauri accepted you although she knew about you and what you did in the past. I don't even have words to explain what I'm feeling to know what you, your Massi and Ratnesh did to my Gauri. She is pregnant for god sake with my baby, see that's the beautiful fruit of our love. I thought you mended your ways but there is saying that goes "some people never change". Oh god, get out of sight!

I don't think this will happen but I would love to hear Rudra say some of it atleast.

Be who you really are. Always stay true to yourself. Never give up and never give in. Love life for even the smallest of things and appreciate what you have.

I think Gauri thinks this way.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Be who you really are. Always stay true to yourself. Never give up and never give in. Love life for even the smallest of things and appreciate what you have.

I think Gauri thinks this way.

That could be really Gs thoughts!!!

Ria, have to convert the pics, but i promise will upload them here and on FB.

You are totally right! A Big Slap, I would love to read your dialogue if u wanna post one

I've tried it in hindi cause I think it's more powerful!

Tumse barosa karna mera sabse badi bhol ti... Mujhe lagata ke tumhari adit bhol kar, tum ek nehi zindagi karna chahtiti, lakin mai ghalat ta ! Tuhje kya lakta hai?? Ke Gauri's ki jaga tum le karsakti? Gauri mera pyaar hai, meri zindigi hai, meri sab kuch hai, aur tum, tum kuch nehi uske samne ! Main tume khabi maaf nehi karpaonga... main tumhare chakal nehi dekhna chata, just get out of our life... OUTTT !!!!

Yes but they said the lead actors said its ending but a spokesperson for the channel denies it which means they know about Iq/Bi tweets.

What's the point of Zee to deny these facts...?

Will Rudra regain his memory before his marriage to Pihu? Will Gauri's faith, belief &

unconditional love for Rudra helps her win him back? Will destiny help her achieve her
one utmost important aim in life? Will Rudra be able to see the fruit of their love the little angel that is growing inside of his beloved? Only time will tell. Girls let us try & enjoy what's left of Sangini, just ignore the negatives.

RaGa Forever.

Dar, can you please explain it a bit in hindi? My hindi is very weak, sorry for the inconvenience.

I love you profile's anis Mel ☺️

I just love this pic!