Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ria, can you comment on Iqbals index, please?
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes sure Mel I will comment on it, honestly I forget about it, suppose to do so already...

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Thank you, hun!🤗

I had this dream of Sangini lasting 2 years. Binny  participating in DID3 2x  first like what she and Mayuresh did and then es this serial heroine like what she and Anhsihe aks Shekhar did.
-Ria- thumbnail

You're welcome Mel. Yes I wanted Sangini to last for a long time but unfortunately that was not the turn out.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
I will try my best to keep you guys updated about Binny, but dont know where i will get news about her????😭😕  hopefully, she has some projects, cause Sangini distracted me from Kajolless time, but when id ont have Binny , Kajol and Iqbal how should i survive???😃😳😭 Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I will try my best to keep you guys updated about Binny, but dont know where i will get news about her????😭😕  hopefully, she has some projects, cause Sangini distracted me from Kajolless time, but when id ont have Binny , Kajol and Iqbal how should i survive???😃😳😭

Sorry for the delay in replying but my laptop is really going ballistic right now. I hate when that happens.

Anyways I wish tomorrow Rudra will have some flashbacks and try to remember Gauri. I hope this time he has a clear image of Gauri.

I know you will try your best to give us news about Binny on our FB group but I don't have any clue where you will get the information from. Perhaps when she has another project in hand you will be able to gather some news about her. Binny is on honoor, I hope she keeps us updated.

About Iqbal I'm sure he will know what is going on with him because he is on twitter. I don't know how I will survive without them.

-Ria- thumbnail
I really hope Rudra gets back his memory tomorrow. On Monday he should punished the trio for torturing Gauri and the next 3 episodes should be Ragalicious. R taking care of G and the baby and I wish to see them having the time of their life without anyone disturbing them
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Sorry for the delay in replying but my laptop is really going ballistic right now. I hate when that happens.

Anyways I wish tomorrow Rudra will have some flashbacks and try to remember Gauri. I hope this time he has a clear image of Gauri.

I know you will try your best to give us news about Binny on our FB group but I don't have any clue where you will get the information from. Perhaps when she has another project in hand you will be able to gather some news about her. Binny is on honoor, I hope she keeps us updated.

About Iqbal I'm sure he will know what is going on with him because he is on twitter. I don't know how I will survive without them.

Ria, my PC troubles me, too!

IqBi and Sangini  distracted me from the Kajolles times, but  what should distract me yet? Honestly i got addicted to the 3 mentioned persons!  😳😃

I  think i have to reawatch those RaGalisious moments  to not getting crazy.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I really hope Rudra gets back his memory tomorrow. On Monday he should punished the trio for torturing Gauri and the next 3 episodes should be Ragalicious. R taking care of G and the baby and I wish to see them having the time of their life without anyone disturbing them

I dont think, that they will give us those moments!😡😡😡😡  we will still have to bear that trio of loosers and the most 🤢🤢🤢  part P and her maasi!

From the precap it looked that R will ask G , who/where her husband is.
-Ria- thumbnail

I think when this shows end I might join honoor & twitter for Iqbal and Binny. Thank you once again for the 2 groups.