Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Omg'. A loser for G's husband, I hate Massi & Rats to the max. What did they pay the guy to pose as G's hubby? What was G's reaction?

I'm fine Mel but disappointed what cruel CVs have butchered Sangini. How are you?

They've drugged her to bring her in the house... she was worried that her child may suffer of ther drug. I felt bad for her. The guy have prepared everything and want to leave with her to Dubai as soon as possible.

Girls I'm really confused now, plz help me out.

What? What a hypocrite! He locked a pregnant woman in a house. I guess Rats paid him well.

Of course! G has offered him to pay him more, but he didn't agree !

Girls I'm really confused now, plz help me out.

Okay, Hun! aout what?
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

He remembered the scene, but not that he was that!

Ok he remembers the scene but not that he is Gauri's husband, right?

Iqbal is brilliant in those scenes; I love to watch him like that. I don't know what I will do without him when Sangini ends.

Don't know either... I'll miss badly ! But you know, I think he's really sad that Sangini ends, cause Rudra's character was so close to his heart.

Ok he remembers the scene but not that he is Gauri's husband, right?

Yep!  He only saw her , but not that he was the person who put sindoor on her maang!

jHonestly i am in a murder mode! I could kill Rats, maasi and P!😡😡😡😡😡

Hope KB will tell RR or R , where G is, cause from the precap it seemd that Rats will disturb her or whatever.😕

He'll prevent KB from helping G. Don't know how R will get his memory back and will find Gauri !

Okay, Hun! aout what?

I'm really confused about the sindoor scene where R remembers & I can't understand why he didn't ask G about it, how come RR doesn't know that Rats has paid someone to pose as G's husband.

Hi Nici, welcome. I can't to see your VM.

So R & P wedding is on 1st of June? One thing I can't understand, Rudra remembers the sindoor scene in the ME which means he knows about G, why he didn't confront her

Actually, for him he was there when she got married but he said he couldn't see her husband's face... That's confusing, I know !