Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

   
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. (Page 132)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supastar

Originally posted by Darine1980

 
Hey Naz... how are you?
 
Yes, that's my thought also , but at least we got a beautiful epi and a happy end !!


Hey Dar!

I'm tired and sleepy... But there's no way I'm missing the last epi!

Thank god they did great with this epi. Otherwise I'd go in depressed mode for don't know how long.
Poor Naz, I know it must be about 3am in Malaysia... Big smile
 
I agree... I was sad but watching today's epi makeds me happy cause they did justice to the last epi!!!!!! RG looked beautiiful togeither... MIK and Binny were drop dead gorgeous !!!!! The last picture when the screen has freezed, wooowww beautiful !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 5865

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by supastar

Originally posted by OrientalDancer



Hi Naz, how are you?

I loved the epi, but not that P, maasi and Rats didnt get what they deserve. And i could slap Maasi for saying R might have married G , because P left him.Angry  And then that with Rats , he did everything to get the business of R and in the end he turns good?

Btw did you read the post about the real reason for its ending?


I guess they wanted to end the show in on a feel good note, they made Rats turn good.

Oh yeah, I read the post of the alleged reason for Sangini's premature ending... Stupid strategy, really. They could have tried to maintain current viewers, rather than try attract new ones with a new serial. After this so called decision, fans hate Zee more than liking them.

If there is ever any plans to create Sangini Season 2, I hope the rights won't be given to Zee.
 
Don't know why but I have the feeling that there will be a Sangini season 2... In the interview, Binny said that she hopes that MIK and herself will work again and MIK promised they'll come back togeither once again... It's completely possible !
 

I don't know if it's possible but I want to see Binny and Mik together again and I loved how MIK promised that we will see them together again. If there is a season 2 I don't want a parallel lead neither a love triangle.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hey girls, how is everyone?

 
Hello Riia, how are you?
 

Hey Dar' I'm fine. What about you?           

 
I thought I would be more sad, but I am ok, I guess  !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 5865

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Artemis678

That's Great Mel. But What About Rats and Pihu's Aunt?? Did they leave??
 
Hey Nici... they didn't ! R has forgiven to everyone ! It was a bit expected... I wanted another end for P, she doesn't deserve to be RG's friend, but looks like she's understood her mistakes, and has learned from them.  P remains a mysterious character...don't know how to explain !
 

Yes I had a feeling that he will forgive them as the show ended happily. But I will never forgive them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by supastar

Originally posted by OrientalDancer





I guess they wanted to end the show in on a feel good note, they made Rats turn good.

Oh yeah, I read the post of the alleged reason for Sangini's premature ending... Stupid strategy, really. They could have tried to maintain current viewers, rather than try attract new ones with a new serial. After this so called decision, fans hate Zee more than liking them.

If there is ever any plans to create Sangini Season 2, I hope the rights won't be given to Zee.
 
Don't know why but I have the feeling that there will be a Sangini season 2... In the interview, Binny said that she hopes that MIK and herself will work again and MIK promised they'll come back togeither once again... It's completely possible !
I don't know if it's possible but I want to see Binny and Mik together again and I loved how MIK promised that we will see them together again. If there is a season 2 I don't want a parallel lead neither a love triangle.
 
I totally agree with you Riia... no P or someone else ! Don't love these love triangle, or may be a guy for Gauri. That would be more interesting to watch ! What say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 38782

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Ok Thanks Darine. Finally A Happy Ending Of Rudra and Gauri. Oh Man Girls Instead Of ATs. I Should Made Daily Discussion Theads For Sangini. So That We Could Have Talk About Each Episode. Dam It. Sorry. ):

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Artemis678

That's Great Mel. But What About Rats and Pihu's Aunt?? Did they leave??
 
Hey Nici... they didn't ! R has forgiven to everyone ! It was a bit expected... I wanted another end for P, she doesn't deserve to be RG's friend, but looks like she's understood her mistakes, and has learned from them.  P remains a mysterious character...don't know how to explain !
 Yes I had a feeling that he will forgive them as the show ended happily. But I will never forgive them!
 
P made a lecture... what a waste of tim on the last epi Sleepy! I just wanted to slap that bloody brainless BCensored... I've rarely hated a character like this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supastarOrientalDancer-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 5865

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hey girls, how is everyone?

 
Hello Riia, how are you?
 

Hey Dar' I'm fine. What about you?           

 
I thought I would be more sad, but I am ok, I guess  !

Yes I know you must be feeling happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy that the last episode is really awesome and I'm sad that my fave show had to end so soon. I will miss MIK/Binny dearly.

 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Binny's acting needs improvement [note p.12]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: funnymonkey   Replies: 106   Views: 14254

funnymonkey 106 14254 10 January 2011 at 2:30am by adipihu
Binny Sharma Is Back

2

Author: swatigeets   Replies: 14   Views: 2671

swatigeets 14 2671 01 January 2011 at 2:02pm by VasusenaRadheya
Binny Sharma's/Gauri's Appreciation Thread p23/33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: DesiGirl_   Replies: 1158   Views: 60850

DesiGirl_ 1158 60850 28 November 2010 at 6:21pm by rainydays.
Binny Sharma Fans=)Counting Club

2 3

Author: Mariaa.SG   Replies: 16   Views: 4868

Mariaa.SG 16 4868 08 September 2010 at 10:51am by ramas
Short intrv of Binny in RED FM

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 3   Views: 1078

Armu4eva 3 1078 18 August 2010 at 5:37am by atop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index