Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Artemis678

That's Great Mel. But What About Rats and Pihu's Aunt?? Did they leave??

Hey Nici... they didn't ! R has forgiven to everyone ! It was a bit expected... I wanted another end for P, she doesn't deserve to be RG's friend, but looks like she's understood her mistakes, and has learned from them.  P remains a mysterious character...don't know how to explain !
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Hey girls, how is everyone?

Hello Riia, how are you?
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supastar

I guess they wanted to end the show in on a feel good note, they made Rats turn good.

Oh yeah, I read the post of the alleged reason for Sangini's premature ending... Stupid strategy, really. They could have tried to maintain current viewers, rather than try attract new ones with a new serial. After this so called decision, fans hate Zee more than liking them.

If there is ever any plans to create Sangini Season 2, I hope the rights won't be given to Zee.

Don't know why but I have the feeling that there will be a Sangini season 2... In the interview, Binny said that she hopes that MIK and herself will work again and MIK promised they'll come back togeither once again... It's completely possible !
Darine1980 thumbnail

Omg Girls, seems like today's episode was awesome, I can't wait to see it, is there any pictures of today's happy moment?

Sorry Riia... don't have pics of today's epi ! The happy RG's scenes are my favorites, very beautiful !
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Hello Riia, how are you?

Hey Dar… I'm fine. What about you?           

-Ria- thumbnail

Sorry Riia... don't have pics of today's epi ! The happy RG's scenes are my favorites, very beautiful !

Naz say she will make some caps for me. I know, I'm so excited, can't wait to see RG's cute scenes.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supastar

Hey Dar!

I'm tired and sleepy... But there's no way I'm missing the last epi!

Thank god they did great with this epi. Otherwise I'd go in depressed mode for don't know how long.

Poor Naz, I know it must be about 3am in Malaysia... 😃

I agree... I was sad but watching today's epi makeds me happy cause they did justice to the last epi!!!!!! RG looked beautiiful togeither... MIK and Binny were drop dead gorgeous !!!!! The last picture when the screen has freezed, wooowww beautiful !!!!
-Ria- thumbnail

Don't know why but I have the feeling that there will be a Sangini season 2... In the interview, Binny said that she hopes that MIK and herself will work again and MIK promised they'll come back togeither once again... It's completely possible !

I don't know if it's possible but I want to see Binny and Mik together again and I loved how MIK promised that we will see them together again. If there is a season 2 I don't want a parallel lead neither a love triangle.

Darine1980 thumbnail

Hey Dar' I'm fine. What about you?           

I thought I would be more sad, but I am ok, I guess  !
-Ria- thumbnail

Hey Nici... they didn't ! R has forgiven to everyone ! It was a bit expected... I wanted another end for P, she doesn't deserve to be RG's friend, but looks like she's understood her mistakes, and has learned from them.  P remains a mysterious character...don't know how to explain !

Yes I had a feeling that he will forgive them as the show ended happily. But I will never forgive them!