Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 113

Posted: 12 years ago
I Know. I Miss Beth Too. She Was One Who Took Me Too The PKYEK Forum. Don't Worry She Will Be Back I Guess.
Originally posted by Artemis678

Sorry Ria. No Cant Tell You Yet. You Just Have To Wait. But I Will Tell You This. Iam Going A Make A VM On Raga. The Rest Will You Will Have Wait. (:

A vm on RG wooowww??? Sounds interesting ! Ok Nici, thanks ! Can't wait now !
Originally posted by Darine1980

Back to the show...
When RG unite in today's epi, they've show an old Rg's scene, when they've met accidently in the market before G's wedding!
RG have said goodbye to eachother shaking their hands and left in opposite sides, then this scene was rewinded to bring their hands togeither once again.
We know that this scene happened before R had splashed G's forhead with sindoor... it looks like they wanted to bring back the old R and old G to get them married again while they're in love with eachother.
 R married G the first time in an anger state, then they got married officially but R didn't love her at that time... today they made a love marriage!

Awww that is the sweetest thing ever!

I love RaGa to the max; they are really special to me. I'm emotional right now becoz when Monday comes there will be no Sangini, no RaGa, and no IqBi.

What would your wishes be for Sangini 2?😲  for me it should be like in Rias FF! Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago

Wow Nici, A VM, that's great, can't wait to see it!

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Thanks Mel, I'm kinda sad she is not here with us although she doesn't watch Sangini anymore.

Yes it's a pity ! I wish her to be among us on this special day !
Yes. I Will Post On The Raga AT. For You All See.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

My Wish For Sangini 2 Is They Would Rudra and Gauri's Child Grown Up.( Someone One Nice Should play Their Son.) And Falling In Love Just Like His Parents.
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

What would your wishes be for Sangini 2?😲  for me it should be like in Rias FF!

If there will be a Sangini 2. I want a simple but unique love story.

The story must be completely different from the 1st Sangini of course.

Rudra must have a loving, caring and well bonded family and I don't mind seeing him as a strong business man taking care of everyone needs. He must be rich and has a huge empire. He doesn't have the time for love and marriage.

Gauri on the other hand should be rich also, a college student and modern living life to the fullest. One rainy day she met Rudra ( RG and rain go hand in hand) and they starts to fight at first but then they become friends and slowly would love to see Rudra falling in love with Gauri first then Gauri will introduce to him her finance.