Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 110

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Ria Hun, i dont mind to upkload them again on mediafire , so that you can dowload them, if you  cant download them on FB or DM.

Thanks hun but I think FB or DM will be fine.

Girls , then i will upload all epis on mediafire!
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

No offence girls but yesterday P looked kinda weird in her wedding attire.

Not offence at all ! Please share your opinion specially when it comes to P's awful looks !
Yes, she was looking awful in the wedding outfit ! I hate her !
Ok Iam Going To Make Another Binny AT. Just For You Girls. Why Should This Be The Last One?? Hehe. I Love Binny Sharma. She Is Very Beautiful Sweet and A Great Dancer.
Originally posted by Darine1980

RUBBISH!!!!
R would have got revenge from G differently, but he has chosen to marry her, we all know that R was attracted and impressed by G from Day 1, and sometime our conscient leads us to do somethings ordered by our inconscient.
Gauri is the only one who deserves R's love and was the only one who was able to give the love whose he's lacked from his family members during few years.

That old hag can't keep her mouth shut. She had to say something weird to spoil the beautiful episode, why she is there in the first place? She should have gone back to her house or where the hell she came from.

About P, I don't even want to comment on her! I hate the fact that she is friends with RG, she doesn't deserve it one bit.

Originally posted by Artemis678

Ok Iam Going To Make Another Binny AT. Just For You Girls. Why Should This Be The Last One?? Hehe. I Love Binny Sharma. She Is Very Beautiful Sweet and A Great Dancer.

First a RaGa T , then again a Binny AT!😉
Originally posted by Artemis678

I think you should make a RAGA AT... we'll make a tribute to our favorite couple, what say?
I Hate Pihu Too Darine. But AG. Well Not So Much. I Hate Her Character Not The Actress. I Never Bashed Any Actor or Actress Ever. It's Just Not Me. (:
Girls you'll come as usual on this forum even if Sangini is over, pakka? Me, promise I'll be there everyday InshAllah !
Sorry. Yes Of Course Raga AT first. Then Binny AT Second. OO. This Time I Will Use The Cute Final Pictures Of R&G. On The First Page. (: (: (: