Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I don't know if it's possible but I want to see Binny and Mik together again and I loved how MIK promised that we will see them together again. If there is a season 2 I don't want a parallel lead neither a love triangle.

I totally agree with you Riia... no P or someone else ! Don't love these love triangle, or may be a guy for Gauri. That would be more interesting to watch ! What say?
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok Thanks Darine. Finally A Happy Ending Of Rudra and Gauri. Oh Man Girls Instead Of ATs. I Should Made Daily Discussion Theads For Sangini. So That We Could Have Talk About Each Episode. Dam It. Sorry. ):
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Yes I had a feeling that he will forgive them as the show ended happily. But I will never forgive them!

P made a lecture... what a waste of tim on the last epi 🥱! I just wanted to slap that bloody brainless B🤬... I've rarely hated a character like this.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Darine1980

I thought I would be more sad, but I am ok, I guess  !

Yes I know you must be feeling happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy that the last episode is really awesome and I'm sad that my fave show had to end so soon. I will miss MIK/Binny dearly.

Darine1980 thumbnail
But forget girls to give your feedbacks to Zee... I think we should make a petition to bring back MIK and Binny in another show !
-Ria- thumbnail

I totally agree with you Riia... no P or someone else ! Don't love these love triangle, or may be a guy for Gauri. That would be more interesting to watch ! What say?

Yes a guy for Gauri will be great but I hope it doesn't turn out like the Ram saga. LOL.

-Ria- thumbnail

But forget girls to give your feedbacks to Zee... I think we should make a petition to bring back MIK and Binny in another show !

I have been inactive on FB but I will make it my duty to give my feedback to ZEE. That's a great idea to bring back MIK & Binny in another show, I will definitely take part!

Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Ok Thanks Darine. Finally A Happy Ending Of Rudra and Gauri. Oh Man Girls Instead Of ATs. I Should Made Daily Discussion Theads For Sangini. So That We Could Have Talk About Each Episode. Dam It. Sorry. ):

That's ok Nici !! Sorry for the off topic, PKYEK will end in few months, right?
Darine1980 thumbnail
Forget about Ram Riia... If they plan to bring back Sangini, I hope it won't be the same production house!
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The highlight of today's epi...