Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm so angry right now. They finally managed to give a damn good epi, but its the last epi, ever.

I hate Zee. This kind of unprofessional attitude will never make them one of the leading cable channels preferred by viewers. Idiots. 😡
Edited by supastar - 12 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: supastar

I'm so angry right now. They finally managed to give a damn good epi, but its the last epi, ever.

I hate Zee. This kind of unprofessional attitude will never make them one of the leading cable channels preferred by viewers. Idiots. 😡

Hi Naz, how are you?

I loved the epi, but not that P, maasi and Rats didnt get what they deserve. And i could slap Maasi for saying R might have married G , because P left him.😡😡😡😡😡  And then that with Rats , he did everything to get the business of R and in the end he turns good?

Btw did you read the post about the real reason for its ending?
Darine1980 thumbnail
Hello Girls... how are you?
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Mel Hi Naz. I Didnt See The Episode Yet. But How Was It???
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Hi Mel Hi Naz. I Didnt See The Episode Yet. But How Was It???

Hi Nici, finally some happy RaGa moments for which we were waiting for long!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's Great Mel. But What About Rats and Pihu's Aunt?? Did they leave??
Darine1980 thumbnail

The black and white scenes highlighted with colors were amazingly beautiful and really well done. I think I've rarely seen this !

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Hi Naz, how are you?

I loved the epi, but not that P, maasi and Rats didnt get what they deserve. And i could slap Maasi for saying R might have married G , because P left him.😡  And then that with Rats , he did everything to get the business of R and in the end he turns good?

Btw did you read the post about the real reason for its ending?

I guess they wanted to end the show in on a feel good note, they made Rats turn good.

Oh yeah, I read the post of the alleged reason for Sangini's premature ending... Stupid strategy, really. They could have tried to maintain current viewers, rather than try attract new ones with a new serial. After this so called decision, fans hate Zee more than liking them.

If there is ever any plans to create Sangini Season 2, I hope the rights won't be given to Zee.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Mel can you make some anis with the very first and last part of today's epi (black and white one) please????