Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

So what really happened today? Did Gauri leave? How did Rudra regain his memory?

-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

πŸ€—  I know what you mean, Ria!  hope you feeling better now!  those negative comments make me wish that those stupid fans should wait very looong to see their faves on screen!

Thanks Mel, I'm feeling much better.

I'm just ignoring them yaar but at times it's very irritating when they used abusive language.

-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Its clear that he already choose Gauri!!! And then he remembered their  scenes at the same time like G!

That's awesome… I'm glad he chose G over Pihu before he regains his memory. That's the best thing that could ever happen.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

So what really happened today? Did Gauri leave? How did Rudra regain his memory?

I am back.

Gauri left the house and was walking on the road .She rememberd all rthe different occasions with R and at the same time he remembered the same things like their fisrt meeting , when he almost crashes her adn Jhumroo, then the boat scene etc.
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi anyone here.

My God today's episode was a blast ... loved the "precap" of their life together...hope tomorrow will be filled with Ragalicious moments.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: desikimsam

Hi anyone here.

My God today's episode was a blast ... loved the "precap" of their life together...hope tomorrow will be filled with Ragalicious moments.

Hi Sam, how are you?

Yes todays epi was mindblowing, but sad that we got to see such a good epi, when its ending.😭
desikimsam thumbnail
Mel u are absolutely right...such a good episode now.πŸ˜•
I will definately love and enjoy tomorrow episode...but I cry buckets of tears after...cause there will be no more Sangini...really hope to see IqBi together though their chemistry rocks.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Mel u are absolutely right...such a good episode now.πŸ˜•

I will definately love and enjoy tomorrow episode...but I cry buckets of tears after...cause there will be no more Sangini...really hope to see IqBi together though their chemistry rocks.

I already cried too much because of todays epi and the SBB segment!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
desikimsam thumbnail
Me too it was really emotional...did u see how Binny became emotional really sad
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Me too it was really emotional...did u see how Binny became emotional really sad

Yes and she is not a girl, who crys very easily!Geeta said it.