Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey girls, sorry I had to leave so suddenly, so tell me all about today's episodeโ€ฆ. I'm so excited!

I leave because I couldn't stand those negatives comments. I'm much better now after taking a walk and cooling my head, lol.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Hey girls, sorry I had to leave so suddenly, so tell me all about today's episode'. I'm so excited!

I leave because I couldn't stand those negatives comments. I'm much better now after taking a walk and cooling my head, lol.

Hello Riia... whci negatives comments are you talking about?
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I hope it will be resolved soon!

Do you think Zee has read our comments?I mean , when we gave them positive feedbakc they replied back, but not on our negative ones.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Zee doesn't answer for few days may be weeks now, don't know why !
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Hey girls, sorry I had to leave so suddenly, so tell me all about today's episode'. I'm so excited!

๐Ÿค—  I know what you mean, Ria!  hope you feeling better now!  those negative comments make me wish that those stupid fans should wait very looong to see their faves on screen!
Darine1980 thumbnail

Always the same people who spread negativity in the forum... this makes me laugh now !

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Always the same people who spread negativity in the forum... this makes me laugh now !

Darine , have to go will be right back!When we cant chat today than , inshallah tomorrow! So take care and sweet dreams, if ill be back later and you are off!
-Ria- thumbnail

Hello Riia... whci negatives comments are you talking about?

Someone made some really disgusting comments about Binny/Gauri. We have reported that members so many times but to no avail, anyways I'm just ignoring that person.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Darine , have to go will be right back!When we cant chat today than , inshallah tomorrow! So take care and sweet dreams, if ill be back later and you are off!

Ok janam... see you later or tomorrow InshAllah !
-Ria- thumbnail

Yes only 1 episode to go and all they do is spread negativity. I'm just ignoring them yaar!

-Ria- thumbnail

I loved Binny/MIK interview. Binny made me so emotional and Iqbal looked upset and disappointed as well. I loved what MIK said that he promise that they will entertain us soon and Binny said we would love for them to work together again. I think they are really good friends and I don't know if it's possible but I would love to see them together again.