Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: supastar

I saw the posts too. I'm trying my best to ignore them. I think they're just bitter because we keep saying bad things about the character their all time favourite actress is portraying. We bash Pihu to the max, I guess it's inevitable that they will want to criticise Gauri too.

He remembers at the mandap 😊

Hi girls how are you?

Naz there is a difference between what we do and what they do. We mostly discuss/critisze the character Pihu  , but they  bash  Binny and the character Gauri.  And we mostly not use abusive language like they do.

I reported this member many times  i even pmed the moderstors about it.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just one more episode to go… I can't believe Sangini is ending so fast. It's really hard to let go.

-Ria- thumbnail

Hey Mel, I'm fine' how are you?

Yes I don't have to problem if they criticize Gauri becoz sometimes we would criticize Pihu  not bash her but the language they use is really abusive and they would Bash Binny all the way not only Gauri. Anyways I don't want to spoil our last days talking about negative stuffs               

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 12 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail
I have not watched it right now, but how reacted maasi?😈

Hi Ria Hun, i am fine.  Did you watch that SBB video? I cried as i watched it.😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have you guys seen the video Ingrid posted at FB? Both MIK and Binny looked pretty upset ðŸ˜­

I'm so sad Sangini is ending so prematurely. The show could have been an epic, but thanks to the creativity of some people, it came to this. 🤢

-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I have not watched it right now, but how reacted maasi?😈

Hi Ria Hun, i am fine.  Did you watch that SBB video? I cried as i watched it.😭😭😭😭😭

Yes I watched the video; it was very sweet and emotional.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: supastar

Have you guys seen the video Ingrid posted at FB? Both MIK and Binny looked pretty upset ðŸ˜­

I'm so sad Sangini is ending so prematurely. The show could have been an epic, but thanks to the creativity of some people, it came to this. 🤢

hm i have posted it.😃😉😆

I actually cried while watching it. The end part was so 😭😭😭😭😭  where Binny said sorry , cause she was crying.😭😭😭😭
-Ria- thumbnail

hm i have posted it.😃😉😆

I actually cried while watching it. The end part was so 😭😭😭😭😭  where Binny said sorry , cause she was crying.😭😭😭😭

Binny made me so emotional, even MIK looked pretty upset. It's hard for me to let go let alone Binny and MIK who has been working their butts off to make this show good. Both Rudra and Gauri are very close to both MIK and Binny's hearts.               
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Zee should think about how they want to hold their users!!!

Hope that both Binny and Iqbal get better projects!

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hm i have posted it.😃😉😆

I actually cried while watching it. The end part was so 😭  where Binny said sorry , cause she was crying.😭

LOL sorry. My bad 😆 Haven't got enuff sleep lately. 😆

Yeah, MIK looked as if he wanted to hit somebody. Binny could not even speak properly, she was too caught up in her emotions 😭

Edited by supastar - 12 years ago