Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 91

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Darine , the final promo is similiar to one of the promos from the beginning!

Oh yeah Mel? I would like to see it ! That would be awsome to see the last promo of the show !
Originally posted by Darine1980

Whatever P has felt for R, that's not love.
Today she said something which made me 🤣... she said that her heart has always beaten for R, even when she was with Abhay... what rubbish is this? Just as G has said true love is when you can't live peacefully when you're away from the one you love.
When P was with Abhay, she had no pb to carry one with her life and to consummate their marriage. I don't have any pb with that but please don't fool us with phrase like my heart has always beaten for R... bloody B... !!! 

I agree Darine. She doesnt know how to LOVE someone!!!

Btw i have asked one question in our group and if its possible, i want to publish that on Zees wall!

Whatever P has felt for R, that's not love.
Today she said something which made me 🤣... she said that her heart has always beaten for R, even when she was with Abhay... what rubbish is this? Just as G has said true love is when you can't live peacefully when you're away from the one you love.
When P was with Abhay, she had no pb to carry one with her life and to consummate their marriage. I don't have any pb with that but please don't fool us with phrase like my heart has always beaten for R... bloody B... !!! 

Well said, 👏

I never understood Pihu and never will. She is a confusing and weak character.

Soory guys ofr the off topic, but I can't resist to post this one... MIK did a brilliant performance here!

Oh yeah Mel? I would like to see it ! That would be awsome to see the last promo of the show !

I only saw the pics!

Girls imagine IqBi in such scene!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wvvJ6PGfmo 😍

I have saved most of Raga/IqBi cute pics in my computer. I have a separate folder for them.

Mel if you have the link of the last promo can u please post it?

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I agree Darine. She doesnt know how to LOVE someone!!!

Btw i have asked one question in our group and if its possible, i want to publish that on Zees wall!

Which question janam?

Soory guys ofr the off topic, but I can't resist to post this one... MIK did a brilliant performance here!

He sure did…… awesome performance!👏 I don't think there is anyone better than him in Tellywood.

Girls, got 2 leave now… GN & sweet dreams. TC, we will continue tomorrow, see ya! Lots of love.