Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 90

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

You are welcome. I thought he was unaware of what's going on but I was wrong. Kids grow up fast these days. They know everything. My aunt told him son I don't think you should watch this show.

Seriously, I agree with you...kids are more precocious, it's kinda scary! It's because of TV, internet.. etc
If Pihu would have loved R, then she would had not compared him with Abhay , made him  suffer or beg for her!
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

My word!😉😆😃

Pihu wont never change, although  she knows that she is doing the fals think, she lets her get influenced by her maasi, and yet RR!Even she is feeling not so happy about the wedding!

I'll add that P also is a lost case...😃
Darine , the final promo is similiar to one of the promos from the beginning!

My word!😉😆😃

Pihu wont never change, although  she knows that she is doing the fals think, she lets her get influenced by her maasi, and yet RR!Even she is feeling not so happy about the wedding!

Yes Mely, I'm using your fave words now!

And I'm using it again Pihu is a lost case also. it's such a big disappointment to see RG accepting her as their friend, I know they are kindhearted but look what she has done to them, I don't even want to think about it.

Girls, look at this promo and tell me ... Don't you find that MIK looks like SRK in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge?

Seriously, I agree with you...kids are more precocious, it's kinda scary! It's because of TV, internet.. etc

I totally agree with you, this modern world is kinda scary when u look at it, I don't want to stray from the topic but children these days are really going astray because of technology and so on

Girls, look at this promo and tell me ... Don't you find that MIK looks like SRK in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge?

Omg, Yes a bit!😃 King Khan of Tellywood or like Mel say there is only one King Khan and that's Iqbal Khan. I love that so much.😊

If Pihu would have loved R, then she would had not compared him with Abhay , made him  suffer or beg for her!

Whatever P has felt for R, that's not love.
Today she said something which made me 🤣... she said that her heart has always beaten for R, even when she was with Abhay... what rubbish is this? Just as G has said true love is when you can't live peacefully when you're away from the one you love.
When P was with Abhay, she had no pb to carry one with her life and to consummate their marriage. I don't have any pb with that but please don't fool us with phrase like my heart has always beaten for R... bloody B... !!!