Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 88

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We got to see afurious G , who is defending Rs name.2 women were gosspining about that wedding  etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh I Wrote My FF On Binny's Group. I Will Write It Too. But Only After Sangini Ends.

@ Mel In Next Part Abhay's Cousin Rudra Enters The College. His 29 In My FF.
Darine1980 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I loved the picture that Mona posted, Muscle man MIK and cute Binny. It looked like Binny couldn't stop herself from laughing, just look at her smile. They were having fun on the sets I guess.  I just start giggling looking at that pic.

Funny pic indeed ! I remember this pic was taken when they was shooting the scene when R was mad at G and didn't want to eat the carrot halwa she made (cause they've an arguent after his first day at the office). Then she didn't eat either, and then R prepared the food and they feed eachother.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Sorry girls, G is wearing her sari in the normal way and not Gujrati.😳😳😳

It's ok Mel but would love to see her in that style sometime.

Do you think we will see G just a bit with her baby bump? I guess not! They will show the child as 1 yr old.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Darine about what did RR and P were talking? I skipped those parts, cause i dont want to get blind!
-Ria- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darine1980

Funny pic indeed ! I remember this pic was taken when they was shooting the scene when R was mad at G and didn't want to eat the carrot halwa she made (cause they've an arguent after his first day at the office). Then she didn't eat either, and then R prepared the food and they feed eachother.

Yes Dar, G wore that pink sari in a couple of episodes, I clearly remember when she woke him up from bed asking him to go to work and R imagining her at work with her rolling pin. He was being so childish and G starts lecturing him and they had a little argument which makes RR so happy. G didn't eat as well as R and I love the way he looked at her when she took off her ear rings and then both of them feed each other, RR expression was worth watching then.

Darine1980 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Darine about what did RR and P were talking? I skipped those parts, cause i dont want to get blind!

Not tha interesting that's why I didn't waste my time discussing it. RR said whatever has happened,  now R and her are getting married and they are made for eachother 🥱.
P said even if she knows that she loved R and has always loved him (MY BLOODY FOOT!!!!), she feels that she's not doing the right thing with this wedding and she's not happy, and she's afraid. RR made her realise that she regrets what she is doing to G.
RR ignites P's feelings not to allow her to step back !
-Ria- thumbnail

Girls I have a joke to share, I have an 8 yr old cousin. Well we were watching Sangini by aunt's house and he was there also. I think the epi was showing when RG got married and R said that he doesn't want anything to do with G and don't want her to have his kids, the little asked everybody that was watching the epi, he said " guys why Rudra doesn't want to sleep with Gauri" we all start laughing, that was so hilarious, we didn't had an answer to give him.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darine1980

Not tha interesting that's why I didn't waste my time discussing it. RR said whatever has happened,  now R and her are getting married and they are made for eachother 🥱.
P said even if she knows that she loved R and has always loved him (MY BLOODY FOOT!!!!), she feels that she's not doing the right thing with this wedding and she's not happy, and she's afraid. RR made her realise that she regrets what she is doing to G.
RR ignites P's feelings not to allow her to step back !

RR forgot that R had to suffer because of her and P!!!
They wasted the epi with too much of P and RR!

Darine1980 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Yes Dar, G wore that pink sari in a couple of episodes, I clearly remember when she woke him up from bed asking him to go to work and R imagining her at work with her rolling pin. He was being so childish and G starts lecturing him and they had a little argument which makes RR so happy. G didn't eat as well as R and I love the way he looked at her when she took off her ear rings and then both of them feed each other, RR expression was worth watching then.

Loved also when he looked at her when she was in front of the mirror... Then he has tried to sleep but was unable to cause he felt guilty for whatever he said to G.
At that time, all of us were discussing here and tried to guess if there is any sign of R falling for G...😆😆😆 ! That was fun... specially now when we get to know how R has fallen for G and when !