Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Sweety!

I am watching the fisrt part! The look between RaGa ...❤️😍   such a long eyelock!

Samsung Galaxy GT-I5500
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You Girls Conti To Finish This AT. And Do Scrap Me When Its Finished. I Will Open The Raga AT. Okies.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Why the show is taking a 4 yrs leap? I can't understand why Pihu is there celebrating with Raga after all she has done, I don't care if she turn positive but she doesn't deserve to be friends with RG.

No she doesn't deserve RG's friendship... Have to bear her til the end grrr !
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I dnt understand , why they celebrate the 1st birthday opf their child, when is NOW pregnant and they take a 4 years leap!!!

So what? G lost her baby or something and then got pregnant again? There is no logic in that if the show is taking a 4 yrs leap and RG has a 1 yr old son. Maybe sbs mistaken the time, we have to wait to see.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Thats Great. Finally A Happy Ending For Rudra&Gauri. Iam So Very Happy Hearing R Left Pihu.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Hi Sweety!

I am watching the fisrt part! The look between RaGa ...❤️😍   such a long eyelock!

Samsung Galaxy GT-I5500

Yes RG's first scene was awsome... very long eye look, and then when R and P were eating something, R can't take his eyes of G, has completely forget about P!
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Sorry girls, G is wearing her sari in the normal way and not Gujrati.😳😳😳
Darine1980 thumbnail

I dnt understand , why they celebrate the 1st birthday opf their child, when is NOW pregnant and they take a 4 years leap!!!

Yes it's a bit strange.. I am sure we'll answers to our questions in the 2 upcoming epi !
-Ria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

No she doesn't deserve RG's friendship... Have to bear her til the end grrr !

I would have felt so disgusted being in the same room as her after all she has done. She said she didn't care if G is having R's child and now look at her, she is celebrating with her. Wow Priyamavda changed colors overnight.😆

-Ria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Yes RG's first scene was awsome... very long eye look, and then when R and P were eating something, R can't take his eyes of G, has completely forget about P!

Hmm, very interesting! He is eating with P and couldn't stop staring at G, wow, these ending scenes will be priceless to watch.😃