Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Darine1980

See both what Mel? Didn't get it !

I ment MIQ and Binny. I hop we will see them in some shows etc. .

BTW  i hope that somehow Binny considers doing a south indian movie and she should be cast opposite him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P1JJHna0Us .😳❀️😍
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I ment MIQ and Binny. I hop we will see them in some shows etc. .

BTW  i hope that somehow Binny considers doing a south indian movie and she should be cast opposite him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P1JJHna0Us .😳❀️😍

I think both MIK and Binny will keep in touch with their fans.

You really fond of southern movies Mel... unfortunately I don't know that much about them.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
☺️  I am crazy about south indian movies. Thats the only option left to  distract me from Kajols, Binnys and MIKs absence.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
I somehow hope IqBi will perform on a show to this song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7bkec94htA
Darine1980 thumbnail

☺️  I am crazy about south indian movies. Thats the only option left to  distract me from Kajols, Binnys and MIKs absence.

I know... it's very difficult!!!
Sangini is the first show of MIK that you're watching... I know you don't like MIK's co star in KYPH, but you should watch it.
You know, when I knew that MIK was going to come back, I was excited but I thought I won't like his costar, cause I wasn't able to see him with another female lead than Neha Bamb, but I was completely wrong ! If I wouldn't watch Sangini, I would have missed MIK and Binny's couple !
At the beginning, I thought that Aditti was the lead and didn't want to look forward the show, even though I was curious cause I love MIK, then when I've seen some videos of Binny in DID, I liked her!
OrientalDancer thumbnail
I am still thinking about to watch KYPH, but i definatly want to watch Waaris!  This serial had 64 epis or so.
Darine1980 thumbnail

I am still thinking about to watch KYPH, but i definatly want to watch Waaris!  This serial had 64 epis or so.

Don't know where you can get the epi, cause I don't think that it's available on Youtube.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Don't know where you can get the epi, cause I don't think that it's available on Youtube.

I have my sources.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GN My Dears. Iam Watching Sangini Now. Iam Still Online. Just Wont Be Here. I Have To Check My Email. I Have 80 Messages. Hehe.

Bye And Take Care. I Will See You All Tomrrow.