Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago

Mel, she gujrati style is when she puts her pallu/dupatta ( I don't know exactly what u call them) in front, am I right?

Girls, they way both of you has descried the precap makes visualizing it from now

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Mel, she gujrati style is when she puts her pallu/dupatta ( I don't know exactly what u call them) in front, am I right?

Yes, she wore one on her SL performance, when i remember it right!

I want Pihu to pay for all her misdeeds, she deserved a harsh punishment! Her family left alone and I think that was not enough for her, what could be the worst punishment for P?

Death is not enough...I want R to throw her out the house and want her to live a miserable life with regrets with no one to take care of her or to support her... Loneliness haunts her, that's why I would like her to the rest of her life alone, that would be the best punishment she could get!

I will miss Sangini badly, now it's sinking in that there will be no more Sangini, it's hard to let go.

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I predict, P will blame her maasi for influencing her!😆🤣  And G for putting her there.

Of course... Put the blame on the others is P's specialty !

I will miss Sangini badly, now it's sinking in that there will be no more Sangini, it's hard to let go.

I wrote on Zees wall, taht we dont accept the ending of sangini!!!
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

And somehow happy?  Imho he looked suprised and then happy!  I think G will wear her sari in "Gujrati" style tomroow.

What is Gujrati style Mel 😳?

Girls, I'm leaving now, preparing to watch SSBS, it's starting in half an hours time I think. GN & sweet dreams, hopefully tomorrow I will be back and for longer. Lots of love, TC!

The precap is sweet, I hope the entire episode turns out sweet as well.

I think it will be sad as G will decide to leave ! Don't know if she'll leave or R will get his memory at time to stop her !