Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Perhaps!
  It was the second time r was in Gs bedroom.😳

The first time was when he has given her toys for her child right?

Darine, did you watch the scene between P and her maasi? Where RR overheard them?

Yes, actually, I watch the whole epi, I don't like to skip parts to be able to understand everything.
Originally posted by Darine1980

Yes, actually, I watch the whole epi, I don't like to skip parts to be able to understand everything.

And  what they said?🀒🀒🀒

Yes, the first time was , when R gave his toys to G.
MIK and Binny will attend Gold awards but we don't know of they'll perform ! Did you hear about the others leads nominated if they're training for the ceremony?

MIK and Binny will attend Gold awards but we don't know of they'll perform ! Did you hear about the others leads nominated if they're training for the ceremony?

Where did you hear that they will attend?😲😲😲

And  what they said?🀒🀒🀒

Yes, the first time was , when R gave his toys to G.

They were talking about what P is going to wear for the wedding πŸ₯±...Massi told her that she'll be a beautiful dulhanπŸ₯±πŸ₯±. Then, P said she feels she's doing a mistake, she knows that R wants to marry her but R is not happy with this weeding. Then her massi told her that R is mistaken  and R is happy, he's just nervous like all future grooms, she that life gives her another opportunity not to stay alone bla bla bla...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Where did you hear that they will attend?😲😲😲

I think they'll participate as they're nominated... no?

I think they'll participate as they're nominated... no?

Actually, to be nominated doesn't mean that they have to be present. I hope ZeeTV will surprise us wit their performance as a reward for us.

Actually, to be nominated doesn't mean that they have to be present. I hope ZeeTV will surprise us wit their performance as a reward for us.

😲😲😲 Are you serious Mel???? I am sure Binny will perform, but I don't know she'll perform with MIK πŸ˜•, I hope so !
Last year Binny has performed right?
Mel, look at your scrapbook please !