Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
I think G wanted to take the decision to leave R and "divorce" him.😕😕😕

Okay i rewatched RR and G scenes.😲😲😲  RR wants that G divorces R????
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

IHe said that first loves is the first love.But i understood it in that way, that everybody makes abig fuss about it!

Doess RR want to adopt G as her daughets so G can live with them?😲😲

OK Mel... thanks, but you've to confirm me that please ! Moreover,  didn't understand what G has replied to him !

NOoo Mel, RR wants G to leave R and stay away from him once and for all, cause she said that if G stays near R, the latter will never live peacefully and will always feel confused and worried, as he is the past days. She thinks that G left R he'll be able to start his life afresh and won't be upset by anything !
I think G wants to say good bye to R, when she comes to his room annd he sees her.😭

Okay, Darine. But i think from Monas written update your confusion will be cleared.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago

I think G wanted to take the decision to leave R and "divorce" him.😕😕😕

Okay i rewatched RR and G scenes.😲😲😲  RR wants that G divorces R????

Yes.. she def wants G out of R's life, and has used G's unborn child to convince G that as a future mother, she can understand her feelings. What rubbish is this???
G will agree and will leave R I guess, cause herself is convinced that R won't get his memory back before the wedding.

I think G wants to say good bye to R, when she comes to his room annd he sees her.😭

Okay, Darine. But i think from Monas written update your confusion will be cleared.

I think you're right Mel... G will go to his room and will say goodbye to him before the wedding ceremony, cause R wore his wedding sherwani !
Poor R, he looked so confused !!! I think I am gonna like the mirror's scene, remind me G's one when she's realised her love for R.
Originally posted by Darine1980

Yes.. she def wants G out of R's life, and has used G's unborn child to convince G that as a future mother, she can understand her feelings. What rubbish is this???
G will agree and will leave R I guess, cause herself is convinced that R won't get his memory back before the wedding.

I think that, too. And i assume , she was there to say goodbye to him or let him signe under some pretext the divorce papers.😕😕😕
But i hope , tomorrow itself he gets his memory back!

I think that, too. And i assume , she was there to say goodbye to him or let him signe under some pretext the divorce papers.😕😕😕
But i hope , tomorrow itself he gets his memory back!

As R has said , tomorrow will be a special day and something huge will happen... I am sure R will get his memory back tomorrow !
Darien, how would you react , if you were in Gs place?
I have askmed me the same question and i really dont know.😕😕😕
I would have loved that Sangini won't end on this note cause if G leaves R, that would have been interesting to watch. Zee should have given one more month to the show. G leaves and R gets his memory back, then he'll go and look for her, we could have got some ragalicious scenes and a happy ending !
Originally posted by Darine1980

I would have loved that Sangini won't end on this note cause if G leaves R, that would have been interesting to watch. Zee should have given one more month to the show. G leaves and R gets his memory back, then he'll go and look for her, we could have got some ragalicious scenes and a happy ending !

I wished that, too.

We only saw G suffering becauuse of her loves for R, but we didnt see R suffering much.