Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by supastar

Hi Mel! How are you? My Friday went by pretty good... Right now I'm drafting my next SSS πŸ˜‰

Hi Naz, i am good!  I am waiting for your SSS. hop you read my comment on FB! Your FFs are the only thing which can distract me.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Oh yeah, I saw your reply 😳

Actually, FFs help to keep our favourite characters alive. I'm pretty sad, unlike other serials, no one posted any FF here at the Sangini forum. 😭

Mac begaon to write a FF,but she stopped , cause Sangini was not going the way she wanted.

Mac begaon to write a FF,but she stopped , cause Sangini was not going the way she wanted.

Yeah I remember that one... One day, she just stopped updating...

Any particular scene in Sangini you have wished to be shown differently? You could also give ideas/iputs for those SSS...

Yeah I remember that one... One day, she just stopped updating...

Any particular scene in Sangini you have wished to be shown differently? You could also give ideas/iputs for those SSS...

The scene , when they were riding the bike and the cottage scene.😳😳😳

The scene , when they were riding the bike and the cottage scene.😳😳😳

You should be happy to know, my next one will be on the bike scene πŸ˜‰ I'll try and post it by tomorrow.

When you say cottage... Are you referring to the honeymoon cottage? πŸ˜‰

You should be happy to know, my next one will be on the bike scene πŸ˜‰ I'll try and post it by tomorrow.

When you say cottage... Are you referring to the honeymoon cottage? πŸ˜‰

Yep.😳😳😳😳☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Yep.☺️

Haha okay πŸ˜† Gosh, I've not written steamy love scenes in ages... I might take some time with that one...

Just like you, there are some parts in that epi I wish was shown slightly differently... 😳
I wished the whole love confession and consumation scene were shown differently.πŸ€”  It took hiom so long to realize that he loves her and then such a fast confession.
Yeah... We were hoping Rudra would realize he has fallen for Gauri... And would have a tough time conveying his true feelings to her, but everything went by so fast!

Mel, I'm going to take a quick shower... BRB!