Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 45

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Remember my short FF Mel? I wrote this when R was looking for a job.

It was late at night when Rudra reached home. He was tired after a long day looking for a job and again he was unsuccessful, his heart was tearing inside. How do I face Gauri? What will she think about me? I am a husband who can't provide for his wife. He then walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water, as he turned around he could not believe his eyes. It was Gauri standing there. He'd never seen a woman so beautiful, so utterly and heartbreakingly beautiful. Her skin smooth as silk, her hair was wet and was shinning, it looked like she had just taken a bath, her features perfect, from the softly curved lips to the high cheekbones and exquisitely arched brows. Her face was as white as whirling snow crystals, the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen? Was he crazy? No he was not! I can't believe I took this long to notice how incredibly beautiful she is.

She hadn't noticed him in the kitchen and was still drying her wet beautiful long hair. Rudra just couldn't take his eyes off her. He just kept staring without realizing that the glass that he had in his hands has fallen and broken into pieces.

"Rudra", said Gauri

He then snapped out of trance

"You're back Rudra?"

"Yes Gauri"

"Look what you've done" said Gauri, "I will clean it up right away"

"Leave it Gauri" prompted Rudra

He brings her closer, staring into her beautiful brown eyes resting his palm on her cheek, he could feel the satin smoothness of her skin, her skin felt cold as she had just taken a bath, chafing her cold fingers into his warmer ones, he noticed she was trembling, moving very slowly towards her, his eyes trained on her face as he gathered her in his arms, she fit his embrace perfectly, as though she had been made for it. Her cheek resting against his bare throat, her breath softly wafting his skin, he could feel her tremors, the small rise and fall of her breathing against his chest. All of a sudden he was burning with desire and passion. Her skin was sweetly scented, her hair smelled like strawberries, each shiver that rippled through her slender frame he felt as though it was his own body

What was the matter with him? Why was he feeling like that, wanting to kiss her senseless all in the same breath?

Gauri then pulled away but Rudra was fast he caught her hands and put his arms around her waist and tugged her closer to him, her body pressed against his, he smiled to himself for liking her height and the way her cheeks brushed against his shoulders. He more than liked. It had inflamed every one of his senses. He then slowly bent his head bringing his lips closer to hers, just when he was about to kiss her, she pulled away.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want that R gets his memory on monday back!!!!!  
Darine1980 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I am hoping that for both Binny and Iqbal!

I don't want to be a spoilsport but it's rare that 2 persons work togeither again in a different show, except if Zee makes a sequel of Sangini. That's why I am soo frustrated !
-Ria- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darine1980

Exactly, don't know what it happens all the time !!!! But R is so adorable as well, I loved the very first part of the epi, he was praising G, and said that what kind of man can leave a wife like Gauri, he had tears in his eyes! The scene was really touching !
He worths Gauri as a person and a wife !

I know when he faints he looks so adorable. He has been very sweet the past few episodes. I just love him yaar.

-Ria- thumbnail

Yes I want him to get back his memory on Monday too, hopefully.

Darine1980 thumbnail

Awsome FF Riia;;; keep it up !

-Ria- thumbnail

Thanks Dar, I wrote that when Sangini was really going great and our Rudra was looking for a job.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Ria, love your FF!!!❤️

When R gets his back his memory, i want that the CVs show jhis realization! When they skip that , too, i will  bash Zee on their wall!
Darine1980 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Yes I want him to get back his memory on Monday too, hopefully.

Me too... but once again girls, I don't think so! R will get his memory back on 1st June, on his wedding day with P 😕!! Hopefully we'll get some cute scenes of RG as today, but still not enough !
Darine1980 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Ria, love your FF!!!❤️

When R gets his back his memory, i want that the CVs show jhis realization! When they skip that , too, i will  bash Zee on their wall!

I also want a true realisation scene Mel... hopefullyn they wont disappoint us this time as well !