-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Dar hun…. How are you?

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Rudra the only thing that is missing from your life is Gauri. You should realize that by now.

He takes her in his arms to dance? In front of everyone? What were their reactions? I bet Pihu turned pale!

She wasn't there... actually R was playing an india instrument (don't know the name), then he went toward Gauri and start to dance with her! I loved this short but romantic moment.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Hello Dar hun'. How are you?

I am fine Riia and you? Glad to have you here 😃
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Welcome back , Darine!

Dont you think that G starts to doubt Rs love for her?I mean the last scene was 😕😕😕
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

I would have prefered that creatives focus on RG rather than G and P's catfight !

They never do that. They always focus on the negatives. I hate the creatives of Sangini with all my heart.

Darine1980 thumbnail
I find P really overconfident!!! I just hate what she said to G at the end of the epi...
First, she said that R is hers and it's G who got him,P said that if she didn't refuse to get marry to R, then he would never have married Gauri, and she wont make the same mistake twice.
Then, she sais R loves her that's why he wants to marry her, no matter how much R thinks about G, G will always be the 2nd in R's life.
-Ria- thumbnail

I am fine Riia and you? Glad to have you here 😃

I'm fine.  Thanks.Yep I'm happy to be here!

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Again 3 days without Sangini and then only 4 epis left!!!😭😭😭😭😭
-Ria- thumbnail

What? She is insane that's all. From day one Pihu has been like that. Gauri is the true love of Rudra life, if her love for Rudra was true she would have got married to him without any hassle but that was not the case. She is behaving like that because Rudra doesn't remember Gauri but her only.

OrientalDancer thumbnail

I find P really overconfident!!! I just hate what she said to G at the end of the epi...

First, she said that R is hers and it's G who got him,P said that if she didn't refuse to get marry to R, then he would never have married Gauri, and she wont make the same mistake twice.
Then, she sais R loves her that's why he wants to marry her, no matter how much R thinks about G, G will always be the 2nd in R's life.

I thinkthat b***  only acted as overconfident.She has some doubts, cause  she is not sure about Rs love for her, thats why she wants to make Gauri feel un loved!!!😡😡😡😡