Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay g gave up her plan to remind R and leaves everything to God!She promised to stay away from R. Phu that b***   will try everything that G feels unloved etc.😡😡😡
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Okay g gave up her plan to remind R and leaves everything to God!She promised to stay away from R. Phu that b***   will try everything that G feels unloved etc.😡😡😡

What? Why she give up her plan? I know she has tremendous faith in god but I still I wanna see her fight for her love.

What Pihu did now? Her words alone are so torturing for Gauri.

why must Gauri promised to stay away from R? He is her husband for god sake!

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

What? Why she give up her plan? I know she has tremendous faith in god but I still I wanna see her fight for her love.

What Pihu did now? Her words alone are so torturing for Gauri.

why must Gauri promised to stay away from R? He is her husband for god sake!

As KB spoke up , she asked R to question himself, why he cares so much for G and he should try to remember, he did that and fell unconious!!  They brought him to bed and G promised to unconcious R that she wont force him to remember anymore.Next day they talked about that and P wanted to "throw" G out , but RR said G should stay there, cause R would worry and perhasp getting more ill!  G says , they should fo everything to make r happy and "helos" R with the wedding preparations.

Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
-Ria- thumbnail
Binny Sharma
OrientalDancer thumbnail
In the preparations sequenced there ios one scene, wher he listens to the music and is feeling something is missing. He sees G and takes her in his arms to dance.😍
-Ria- thumbnail

As KB spoke up , she asked R to question himself, why he cares so much for G and he should try to remember, he did that and fell unconious!!  They brought him to bed and G promised to unconcious R that she wont force him to remember anymore.Next day they talked about that and P wanted to "throw" G out , but RR said G should stay there, cause R would worry and perhasp getting more ill!  G says , they should fo everything to make r happy and "helos" R with the wedding preparations.

I hate that. Every time he tries to remember Gauri, he faints! I want him to get back his memory as quickly as possible.

For once RR said G must stay. P should realize by now that she can't take G's place no matter what. She can't throw G out.

Awww Gauri is really great. I can't believe she is going to help with the wedding preparations. That sucks big time!!

Darine1980 thumbnail
I hate it when there's no precap !
-Ria- thumbnail

In the preparations sequenced there ios one scene, wher he listens to the music and is feeling something is missing. He sees G and takes her in his arms to dance.😍

Rudra the only thing that is missing from your life is Gauri. You should realize that by now.

He takes her in his arms to dance? In front of everyone? What were their reactions? I bet Pihu turned pale!

Darine1980 thumbnail

I loved it... you can clearly see that he was lost in her eyes !
Darine1980 thumbnail
I would have prefered that creatives focus on RG rather than G and P's catfight !