Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Okay Naz, take rest and care, GN, sweet dreams!🤗

Ria, RR sait to R he should save G,so R  saved G and it ended G being unconcious in Rs arms.😍

Ok, she told him to save G. That's nice on RR's part. It must have been great to see G in R's arms after a long time.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Ok, she told him to save G. That's nice on RR's part. It must have been great to see G in R's arms after a long time.

It was really  ❤️😍

Pihu looks really dumb in the last few epis, she just cant start to use her own mind instead she is weak and lets her influneced by her maasi.

Ria, will be right back, have to restart my PC.
-Ria- thumbnail

Only 5 episodes to go. That is so sad. I so wish for R to get back his memory tomorrow so that we can see some real happiness in Raga's life. I want to see G smiling again & R receiving the best news of his life that he is becoming a father.

OrientalDancer thumbnail

Only 5 episodes to go. That is so sad. I so wish for R to get back his memory tomorrow so that we can see some real happiness in Raga's life. I want to see G smiling again & R receiving the best news of his life that he is becoming a father.

Me, too. Dont want to see the faces of that idiotic trio more in the next 5 epis!😡  Insetad wasting the few epis for the memory loss, he should get it back and they could concentrate on RaGa!!!
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
-Ria- thumbnail

Me, too. Dont want to see the faces of that idiotic trio more in the next 5 epis!😡  Insetad wasting the few epis for the memory loss, he should get it back and they could concentrate on RaGa!!!

They never did concentrate on RaGa and I don't think they will do it now. Enough of this crap! Rudra should remember who Gauri is by now.   He should throw the trio of the house but I don't think we will even see R doing that.                 
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Hopefully they can give us a RaGalicious end!!!  But i dont think that they are able for it.😡😡😡😡
-Ria- thumbnail

Hopefully they can give us a RaGalicious end!!!  But i dont think that they are able for it.😡😡😡😡

I want a RaGalicious end. Hopefully we will see that.

So how come R know about G's whereabouts? How did he find out?

-Ria- thumbnail

I can't understand why CVs don't try to make these last few episodes as exciting as possible. They have nothing to lose, they show is coming to an end right? I wanted to see G's plan into action, seems like they forget about that as well.

-Ria- thumbnail

It's really frustrating for me to see Sangini ending with such a stupid track. I wouldn't mind seeing Sangini ending with PC's track. At least it was exciting and we got to see Rudra over crazy looking for Gauri.

OrientalDancer thumbnail

It's really frustrating for me to see Sangini ending with such a stupid track. I wouldn't mind seeing Sangini ending with PC's track. At least it was exciting and we got to see Rudra over crazy looking for Gauri.

Honestly, the people , who made the last tracks of Sangini should search for another job!!! They are not capable of it!

Ria, KB told that that guy was taking G to Dubai.Habve to rewatch it, cause im skipped most of the scenes!