Binny Sharma's AT#10- Beautiful Dancer. - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I dont know, perhaps , she has a little feeling about it.  Dadu send KB to their rrom to search in Rats things for Gs whereabouts.

Yes she has a feeling about it. They know that Ratnesh sent Gauri away but doesn't where that loser guy kept her right?

From Mughal-e- Azam.😉
Doy ou think that both Binny and Iqbal have some other projects in hand?

Don't thinkso ... Binny will go and spend some time with her family, I guess.
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Yes she has a feeling about it. They know that Ratnesh sent Gauri away but doesn't where that loser guy kept her right?

Yep!
Shanka/ Micheal thinks that G would go with him so easily???  He lost his mind and sorry for sounding superficial, but he looks ugly!
Originally posted by Darine1980

Don't thinkso ... Binny will go and spend some time with her family, I guess.

Perhasp, we never know.😕

^ i hoping that, too!

Today  maasi, P and Rats fell low. I think worser than this , they cant get.

Yes Mel. I don't think anyone can get worse than that. That was despicable, I don't have words to describe it yaar. What they did was really nasty. They are hurting an innocent woman that the little angel that is growing inside of her. You know much that child is being affected by their actions. When G is disturbed, the child inside of her is disturbed as well.                                                 

Yes Mel. I don't think anyone can get worse than that. That was despicable, I don't have words to describe it yaar. What they did was really nasty. They are hurting an innocent woman that the little angel that is growing inside of her. You know much that child is being affected by their actions. When G is disturbed, the child inside of her is disturbed as well.                                                 

Do you think that G will loose the child???I hope not and if so, she should blame that trio of 🤬 loosers for it and never forgive them.

Do you think that G will loose the child???I hope not and if so, she should blame that trio of 🤬 loosers for it and never forgive them.

No Mel I don't G will loose her child. Shivji is with Gauri. She is a great devotee of his and I'm sure he will help her.

Yes if Gauri loose her child she should definitely punished the trio severely and never forgive them. I know G is kindhearted but I don't want her to forgive them.              
I was so angry today on that trio that i could slapped/bashed them!😡😡😡

Anyways Mel, I have to go out in a bit. So GN & dreams. Until tomorrow. Hopefully. TC, see ya. Lots of love.  

No Mel I don't G will loose her child. Shivji is with Gauri. She is a great devotee of his and I'm sure he will help her.

Yes if Gauri loose her child she should definitely punished the trio severely and never forgive them. I know G is kindhearted but I don't want her to forgive them.              

And that is not something that one forget or  forgive so easily!