Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Darine1980

I really didn't like yesterday's epi ! What about you?

Hi Darine , i am fine and you?

Yesetrdays epi, Sangini parts were too short to like them!
Did P know that RaGa know Manav and Archana?
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Hi Darine , i am fine and you?

Yesetrdays epi, Sangini parts were too short to like them!
Did P know that RaGa know Manav and Archana?

I am good Mel... P doesn't know that Rg knows Mana and Archana! But, she felt that something was fishy!
Darine1980 thumbnail
What did you think about the end of the epi?  🤔
OrientalDancer thumbnail
I would loved to see more Gauri/ Manav scenes.😃😃😃

It was so lucky, that G told the dancers to distract P. I think R will have a worse feeling after he remembered that scene.
The end, i really dont know, perhaps he will feel bad about it???
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
Mel I wanted to ask you. I want to put a siggy on my signature but I don't remember how to do it ! Can you help me please?
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Mel I wanted to ask you. I want to put a siggy on my signature but I don't remember how to do it ! Can you help me please?

Go to your profile and click edit.Then signatures and put this [IMG][/IMG] there with the link of the siggie in between.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I would loved to see more Gauri/ Manav scenes.😃😃😃

It was so lucky, that G told the dancers to distract P. I think R will have a worse feeling after he remembered that scene.
The end, i really dont know, perhaps he will feel bad about it???

First, I hate the fact that it Archana and Manav who've tried to help R to remember something, it was Gauri's right to do it !
Then, I found the last scene very confusiong... Well, R said he's remembered something (sindoor scene)... it means that he'll and to know that Gauri is his wife! If R will get his memory back today, it means also that the show will end on 2nd June, so we'll never get to know what was G's plan 😕.
I don't think R will get his memory back so soon, it will be really disappoiting !
I think they've just want to mislead us with the end of yesterday's epi!
OrientalDancer thumbnail

First, I hate the fact that it Archana and Manav who've tried to help R to remember something, it was Gauri's right to do it !
Then, I found the last scene very confusiong... Well, R said he's remembered something (sindoor scene)... it means that he'll and to know that Gauri is his wife! If R will get his memory back today, it means also that the show will end on 2nd June, so we'll never get to know what was G's plan 😕.
I don't think R will get his memory back so soon, it will be really disappoiting !
I think they've just want to mislead us with the end of yesterday's epi!

#

Honestly i  am very confused about what Zees plan is!😕😡

That was my last post on their wall.

One advice from a viewer: If you want to be the NO 1 channel, then stop playing with the feelings of your viewers! dont play hide and seek with us! We were very patient the last days with the rumour that Sangini ends!We want an honest reply, if the show ends!
If the the CVs had listened to us, then the show would not had been under the scanner!
Its a shame that we wont see Binny and Iqbal together on screen in the future, i became a BIG FAN of this jodi thanks to Sangini!Wishing them the BEST in their lives and hopefully we will see them together or not on screen again!

Darine1980 thumbnail
Miqbalkhan iqbal khan
Things END you see!so they do.

😲 
😲
😲
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Miqbalkhan iqbal khan
Things END you see!so they do.

😲 
😲
😲

😭😭😭😭

Okay, so that could be a conformation that sangini ends.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭