Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 83)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Hey mahi,chakkuHug

@chakku
wat happened?

@Neethz
Even I don't believe that love happens only once and that your first love is the true and last love.Yeah perfect topic for DOTWEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
kritz i m going crazy these days...
pkyek became my obsession but i don't feel like watching it anymore...
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
kritz calm down sweety, even if pia comes to love jai, it will never see it's light. as soon as Abhay Raichand comes to her life, no Jai will matter. She will want to know why he was such a dick to her. She will want to no answer. this pia is a bitchy, and blod nah. she won't go cry , and hide under hostel. she will fight, and give him answers. the pia i see is a mess , and a walking robert. A robert who is programmed to tell how she feels. As soon as she sees Abhay, everything will be over for her. Abhiya have this pull Jiya do not share. She already feels a longing with Abhay. She already feels if she ever lost him, she will lose evverything in her life, and he is a part of her which she cannnot erase.Her heart, and her subconscious mind will never able to pia to move on. Kritz, Pia will fall for Abhay all over again sweety don't worry. I have been  in love before, and I know.
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
chakku i will say the same thing to u . don't worry pia will once again fall her head over heeels. neetz, i do think bella love jacob in her own way but as a fren. i am sorry, but to me bella never being able to move on from edward shows that it was just an special affection that never turned into more than soft corner love.
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
heymahiHug
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
i don't knw i just wanna see abhiya...that's it...Cry
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
honey meri halat same hai. i wanna see abhiya coming face to face. I wish Abhay joint mount college. even if i see abhiya fightign that would be enough for me. i just want pia to fall for abhay all over again like 2 year ago she did.Broken Heart
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

kritz i m going crazy these days...
pkyek became my obsession but i don't feel like watching it anymore...
So for the disappearing actConfusedmy net got disconnectedAngry
I'm also obsessed with pkyek.I don't hate the current track but i'm not liking it much either.I wish the creatives focus more on AP and APJ triangle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index